100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Putter Crippler is on a distinguished road

Nation is dangerous

Played Nation for the first time today. Course was in good shape and had some very cool holes, but it was among the most dangerous courses I've ever played. We were hit in to half a dozen times by people on other holes. They must have only had room for 13 holes but decided to put 18 in anyways. The holes are incredibly close together. It just makes no sense to me.

Does anybody know if this is a constant issue at this course? Is there talk of a redesign? Anybody been seriously injured yet?

Hybrid harbacostal is on a distinguished road
    I've played that course a bunch of times and have yet to be hit...I didn't find it any worse or better than most. If you really want to see something special there's a couple of holes at Cedarhill that are literaly right next to each other without the trees...I almost killed someone there.

Team Match Play Champ 2009 hoolio is on a distinguished road hoolio's Avatar
    I'd have to agree with Crippler, when I played it for the first time there were a bunch of blind shots with no bells or even any indication of how far to certain things. The group infront of us complained about us hitting into them one time when they had been out of sight for a couple minutes, I don't know why they were whining to us when they should have been talking to people in the clubhouse.
    Let's put a Smile on that Face!

7 Wood Newbie is on a distinguished road

Crowded Courses

Sometimes it is best to take a look in front of your shot on, "Blind" shots. Yes, it certainly takes a little more time however hitting someone with a drive could injure them. Hitting into any group ahead is akin to crashing your car into the back of another car ahead of you. 99.9 percent of the time it's your fault.

Thread Information