+ Reply to Thread
    President's Cup Wknd_Warrior is on a distinguished road Wknd_Warrior's Avatar

local memberships, Falcon Ridge

Still searching for a new membership next year. Looking for stuff that is close on the map and this course popped up. Some of the hoels look ok.

Does this place have marshals keeping play up? I think I might have played there once and it was pretty blah but I'm not sure. I'm just looking for a new courseto play in the evenings.

I've been struggling between the Marshes Stonebridge and Emeberald Links. BUt if I can snag a cheap membership for weeknights I could be happy and it's not quite as far away as the other places.

Any one care to comment?

Amateur BullDog is on a distinguished road BullDog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wknd_Warrior View Post
    Still searching for a new membership next year. Looking for stuff that is close on the map and this course popped up. Some of the hoels look ok.

Does this place have marshals keeping play up? I think I might have played there once and it was pretty blah but I'm not sure. I'm just looking for a new courseto play in the evenings.

I've been struggling between the Marshes Stonebridge and Emeberald Links. BUt if I can snag a cheap membership for weeknights I could be happy and it's not quite as far away as the other places.

Any one care to comment?
    I've played Falcon Ridge a number of times and am not exactly in a deep love affair with the course. Don't get me wrong - I like 14 of its holes... 9-11 and, to a point, 12 look like they were crammed into a forest as an afterthought.

I can remember seeing marshals but as often is the case, I don't remember ever seeing them do much to make the pace improve if it so needed.

It's close to town, so if that's what you're looking for, go for it. Once you figure out 10-12, it might turn out to be a very enjoyable place to hang out!!

Thread Information