Can't believe I am doing this, and I may change my mind.

Alright, this is my precious Studio Design 1 that I had restored at the Custom Shop last fall. I had it refinished in pro platinum, a nickel based finish that holds up much better in our weather than the original gun blue finish. That and it looks HOT. Feel is very crisp too. I'm talking myself out of this...anyway, the paint fill is purple with lime green and white accents. It plays 35" and has a new black studio design grip on it and also comes with a screaming yellow Studio Design head cover (no pivot tool). The putter is in brand new condition, it has not been outside. I've tried a couple of carpet putts with it, but there are no marks or scratches. The mill work on the face is incredible.

The Custom Shop recently raised their prices, so a similar restoration would cost $145 + $30 for the pro platinum option. Add to that $20 to ship the head there and $40 to ship it back and you're looking at a total cost of $235 US just to restore it, not including the cost of the putter itself.

I am asking a firm $300 for the putter. Cheaper than buying one new and it's already fully tricked out. If you want it super pimp, for an extra $50 I'll swap out the stock head cover for a lightly used 1/2007 Hula cover.

Please PM with interest, thanks.