OK folks, I want to pose a question; all I want is a simple name answer-----no reasons why etc. , etc.. Unfortunately you may have to think a little There are a few guidelines and don't worry there won't be a test afterwards.

It is like a poll but it isn't---I would consider it a vote that everyone has equal imput into regardless of ability-age-social status -etc etc.. that goes into this game.

I am asking this because I personally do not believe what I read in all the local magazines and publications; so here are a few guidelines;

1) you play at least 40 rounds per year

2) anywhere within the confines of this forum ie. inside a boundary from Eganville
to Montelello to Alexandria to Kingston and back to Eganville

3) suppose you are not a club member or a member of any discount golf club ie OG,
EG, Corp etc etc.

4) you were paying the regular walk-on rate including any specials or promotions the club had for all 40 rounds

The question is: WHERE DO YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL FEEL YOU GET THE BEST VALUE
FOR YOUR GOLFING DOLLAR?

I will leave the question up for 7 days--tally up the answers and post results next week.

This requires thinking as to grooming, pace of play, food and everything that makes a day of golf a good experience.---and "NO" it has nothing to do with the cart girls! Lets just be serious for a few moments--maybe a few people will take notice--after all this is from a cross section of the general golfing public