Hi y'all - I just moved here to Ottawa from Arizona and am an avid golfer! I have golfed a few courses here in Ottawa (Stonebridge, Eagle Creek, Emerald Links and Loch March) and everyone told me to come visit this site - that it was a great place to ask questions and learn all about golf courses in the Ottawa region.

After browsing the site and reading some of the discussion on the board I have to say that I'm impressed with the amount of knowledge that is shared here. The discussions are for the most part very intelligent and the information being shared is unbelieveably informative. I would say that that this may be the best golf resource I have ever come across. The people of Ottawa are very lucky to have this place at their disposal.

I hope someone can help with this question - I want buy a membership and I have pretty much decided on Clublink. I know all the Pro's of buying a Clublink membership but I'd like to know in your (excellent) opinions what you consider the con's to be.

I have played a lot of golf over the years and I hope that I can add to the quality banter taking place here. I look forward to hearing what y'all have to say!!