+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A New Member!

Lob Wedge ToucanSam is on a distinguished road

A New Member!

Hi y'all - I just moved here to Ottawa from Arizona and am an avid golfer! I have golfed a few courses here in Ottawa (Stonebridge, Eagle Creek, Emerald Links and Loch March) and everyone told me to come visit this site - that it was a great place to ask questions and learn all about golf courses in the Ottawa region.

After browsing the site and reading some of the discussion on the board I have to say that I'm impressed with the amount of knowledge that is shared here. The discussions are for the most part very intelligent and the information being shared is unbelieveably informative. I would say that that this may be the best golf resource I have ever come across. The people of Ottawa are very lucky to have this place at their disposal.

I hope someone can help with this question - I want buy a membership and I have pretty much decided on Clublink. I know all the Pro's of buying a Clublink membership but I'd like to know in your (excellent) opinions what you consider the con's to be.

I have played a lot of golf over the years and I hope that I can add to the quality banter taking place here. I look forward to hearing what y'all have to say!!

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ToucanSam View Post
    Hi y'all - I just moved here to Ottawa from Arizona and am an avid golfer! I have golfed a few courses here in Ottawa (Stonebridge, Eagle Creek, Emerald Links and Loch March) and everyone told me to come visit this site - that it was a great place to ask questions and learn all about golf courses in the Ottawa region.

After browsing the site and reading some of the discussion on the board I have to say that I'm impressed with the amount of knowledge that is shared here. The discussions are for the most part very intelligent and the information being shared is unbelieveably informative. I would say that that this may be the best golf resource I have ever come across. The people of Ottawa are very lucky to have this place at their disposal.

I hope someone can help with this question - I want buy a membership and I have pretty much decided on Clublink. I know all the Pro's of buying a Clublink membership but I'd like to know in your (excellent) opinions what you consider the con's to be.

I have played a lot of golf over the years and I hope that I can add to the quality banter taking place here. I look forward to hearing what y'all have to say!!
    Let me be the first to welcome you Sam, and the first to burst your bubble on the INTELLIGENT information transfer!! I transfered my intelligence to someone else a long time ago

WTF would you move from beautiful Arizona to Beautiful BUT COLD Ottawa!
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

Hall of Fame Ginker is on a distinguished road Ginker's Avatar
    Welcome aboard! I hope you still have a place in Arizona for the winters
    Proud Member BigJohnnys Ryder Cup Team '08
    All your base, are belong to us.

Hall of Fame MusicMan is on a distinguished road MusicMan's Avatar
    Welcome to the site brother

Peace, Love, and Good Golf

Putter leecian is on a distinguished road
    hi sam! how are you doing?

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    Welcome-Welcome-Welcome-watch your PMs. Have I got questions for you. First one---What are you doing here?
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Thread Information