CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    1 Iron Bidou is on a distinguished road Bidou's Avatar

Adidas 360 Tour 06 model

Advice needed.

I bought a pair of the 360 Tour last year and the gentlemen at T&L and at Golftown said the were the shiznit, I bought at T&L. They are very comfrotable, I've played 30 or so rounds in the sun but never in the rain. My first game in the rain came 2 weeks ago which was made more miserable because my right shoe was allowing water to seep in. If you've ever seen the shoe you would notice that the sole of the shoe is comprised of 2 different segments, a heel portion and a ball of the foot portion. The heel portion is what's leaking. Has anyone had trouble like this is the past? I am asking because there is a 2 year warranty against this very problem but I lost my receipt but still have the box with the $250 Tommy and Lefebrvre sticker on it.

Thanx

I Just Won't Leave big easy is on a distinguished road
    I went through 3 pairs last year.....very comfortable but 100% not waterproof.....

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 gbower is on a distinguished road
    I've had them replaced at GT twice now. Just two weeks ago my second pair went as the sole started separating from the shoe. Not what I'd expect out of a shoe of that price or in fact any shoe. At first they weren't going to replace them but gave in. They said that the warranty was from the time of initial purchase but that isn't right as the shoe should be warrantied from time of getting it whether it's the first, second or third pair and that's when the two years should start. Hopefully this pair will last.

Taylor Made........

Thanx for the replies guys, it seems like this is a huge problem! I called Taylor Made and they said they would replace them with no ?'s asked. It just really proves that spending the most on a product doesn't mean it's the best but I honestly did expect a little more from Adidas/Taylor Made especially for $250+!

New pair on the spoke...

Brought them back to T&L after talking to Taylor Made and a new pair will be arriving shortly. Crappy shoes but awesome service!!

Thread Information