+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Championship Cup atomic is on a distinguished road
    Dave, didn't you mean to say that this putter is going to be kicking around the forum a few times?

I guess I'll have Lance's putter after Geoff, Jarred and Hacker decide after each gaming it for 9 holes, that they all collectively don't care for the putter.

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Bullis View Post
    It seems Spackler would like to keep the price down. I guess we will see how many from each DIFFERENT edition will show up in Ontario. I had to get mine out of Calif. Nevada Bob's and he could only get 2. He did not have a price as of yet. But I pass this info on as soon as I find out if any one cares.

Rumor has it at $600.00 US Dollars MSRP.

I have already ordered 2007 MY Girl and 2007 Hoilday if they come out.

I guess that means there might be over 8000 Limited putters coming out???
    No lefty T10s, so the price doesn't matter to me. The price will be low (assuming a $450/499 MSRP) because of the sheer number. Most LE putters are released in batches of 2000 or less. After an initial surge, the price usually settles back to MSRP within a month or so. With 4000 T10s out there, ie 2x the usual amount, the price will settle quicker as supply is doubled. Plus there's already been a 2007 piece release this year with the Catalina Classic. That's a lot of LE putters in one year.

The My Girl and Holiday will be 750 and 500 pieces only and are their own market. These will generally go for bigger bucks because of the longevity of the series, and the exclusivity of the release.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Bullis View Post
    Question.. Is there really a small market for the Lefty SC? I would have thought there was enough to buy up a Limited Edition.
    His main market is the US and Japan, I think less than 10% of US players are leftys and a much smaller number in Japan. In Canada I think it's around 35% because of hockey, but we're a pretty small country, not as many golfers. So, with such a small market there have only been a couple of LE putters released lefty and they're pretty rare. Only 281 victory putters for Mike Weir in 2003 in an XF finish, another 32 in stainless, 205 ACVII Napas in 2005 and 206 Napa Valleys last year. That's it.

Hey Dave, do you eat baconators left-handed too?

Does anyone really eat a baconator, or do they become one with them?

Now, am I in the running for best thread highjack? Back to TE10's, I have put out a couple of requests for pricing locally, so far nothing. Is Sept 1 going to be our rollout date too, or is it a month later like usual?

Baxter
    Saw that some was selling one on eBay last night. It was at $600 or so with a few days left. The bad part was he was using the Cameron website images so it must not be live yet.

Hall of Fame MusicMan is on a distinguished road MusicMan's Avatar
    thought i saw a CT one on ebay. bidding was up to $3k i think...

Baxter
    Just went and check. There is 2 adds up now. One is at $620 US and the other is buy it now for 1500.00 US - this is 2 putters - 1 of each style.

Man the head cover looks amazing....So does the putter but just saw the headcover. WOW

Got My Card btasse is on a distinguished road btasse's Avatar

TEi 10

I had been looking for one of these putters for the past 2 months on Ebay and the Cameron Collector web site. Prices have been hovering around $550-600. I was surprised as hell when i saw that Steph put his up for sale; i could not resist at the price he was asking; if i had paid the duties/shipping or taxes on top of the sale price from other sites it would have cost me the same or more than what Steph wanted.

I had purchased a TEi new when they came out in 1997; was replaced in 2003 with a new pearl Proto 1.5. Now this new one looks like a morphed version of these two. Kind of like having the whole family back.

Anybody else pick one of these up yet?

Baxter
    Yup, I have one - Love the look of it...Caught mine at $500.00 USD all in. Brand new in bag with Head Cover....Looks amazing.....

Thread Information