CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    WELL!---------I guess he's not playing for the love of the game ing
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Championship Cup PEI Golfing is on a distinguished road PEI Golfing's Avatar
    Sens could always sign him at a low base salary (ie. $700,000 - $1,000,000) and "load" his contract up with performance incentives and specifically with "Playoff Performance incentives". Then watch him perform in the post season for the love of the $$$$$$$.........oh I mean't to say game.........
    "So many moving parts. Your whole body's moving, and this ball is not moving. It's standing still, laughing at you." [B] Tiger Woods[/B]

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PEI Golfing View Post
    Sens could always sign him at a low base salary (ie. $700,000 - $1,000,000) and "load" his contract up with performance incentives and specifically with "Playoff Performance incentives". Then watch him perform in the post season for the love of the $$$$$$$.........oh I mean't to say game.........
    It would not matter, Yashin cannot play the demanding playoff style, he is intimidated by the physical aspect, he saw limited time this year and I am sure that even that was because the owner wanted that guy on the ice. He has never proven he can play that way and he never will. he should go to Russia and play his style.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Postaholic mcgoo is on a distinguished road
    Yashin is strong and can handle traffic very well. But he is slow and the NHL is getting faster each year. Skating was always his problem.

Championship Cup PEI Golfing is on a distinguished road PEI Golfing's Avatar
    Montreal is a City which keeps coming up.................
    http://www.canada.com/topics/sports/...27d9b9&k=95053

"Mark Gandler, has suggested that Montreal might be the perfect locale for Yashin to polish his image. Gandler told RDS that Yashin is friends with Andrei Markov, Alex Kovalev and Sergei Samsonov,........."

Just imagine a line of Kovalev, Samsonov and Yashin. It has been suggested this line be called the "Jellyfish Line". Lots of sting........no spine !!!!!
    "So many moving parts. Your whole body's moving, and this ball is not moving. It's standing still, laughing at you." [B] Tiger Woods[/B]

Thread Information