100 Holes of Hope
Closed Thread
    Lob Wedge ToucanSam is on a distinguished road

Unbelieveable Coincidence!!

I have to relay to everybody an unbelieveable story.

On Friday night of last week a couple of friends and myself went out to a local watering hole for a few beers. It was a nice night and we're enjoying ourselves when a small harem of ladies came into the bar and sat down at the table next to us. We proceeded to get up enough courage (liquid courage!!) and introduced ourselves to the fine ladies and had a great time. I became increasingly friendly with one of them and she gave me her number and asked me to call her if I wanted to do something the next evening.

Well, the next day I got caught up with a few activities and wasn't able to call her at all. Fine enough, I figured I would call her this week to see if she wanted to get together anyway.

My buddy called me yesterday to join him for a round of golf in the fine weather we're having. We arrived at a local course (no names) and started playing the front nine. I became extremely thirsty for a nice cold Hieneken and when we saw the cart girl coming our way we flagged her over. Much to my surprise it was the same girl I had met on Friday. After first she didn't recognize me but as I spoke to her I noticed a huge change in her demeanor and I realized that not only did she recognize me but she was pissed!!

We ordered our drinks and she silently took our money and promptly sped away. Everytime we saw her the rest of the day she wouldn't stop for us. My buddy actually laughed is #&^% off as she continually would do whatever she could to avoid the hole we were on.

My question is what shoud I have done? I was really thirsty all day and I wanted to talk to her. Women can be weird I guess...

Hall of Fame jvincent is on a distinguished road jvincent's Avatar
    That will teach for not calling her when she gives you her number.
    Not fat anymore. Need to get better at golf now!

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    You silly ass! Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned! Teach the cart wench a lesson and report her to the food and beverage Manager or even better call her and beg her forgiveness
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

My problem is that I'm not sure I would like to develop a relationship with her now that I know she let's her personal life interfere with her work. Surely I can't be the bad guy here can I? I must admin that she did look nice in her golfing attire!

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ToucanSam View Post
    My problem is that I'm not sure I would like to develop a relationship with her now that I know she let's her personal life interfere with her work. Surely I can't be the bad guy here can I? I must admin that she did look nice in her golfing attire!
    Whats your point?
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar

funny thing

Beg for foregineness,shes probably the owners daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Indio View Post
    You silly ass! Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned! Teach the cart wench a lesson and report her to the food and beverage Manager or even better call her and beg her forgiveness

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    A nice bouquet of flowers placed on the seat of the beverage cart might work----don't forget to say "sorry"
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Arrow shooter Chieflongtee is on a distinguished road Chieflongtee's Avatar
    It depends what you'rer after
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Team Match Play Champ 2009 hoolio is on a distinguished road hoolio's Avatar
    She brings men beer for a living... There has to be one brave soul ready to break out a "sexist" future wife joke here somewhere. Hacker?
    Let's put a Smile on that Face!

Quote Originally Posted by hoolio View Post
    She brings men beer for a living... There has to be one brave soul ready to break out a "sexist" future wife joke here somewhere. Hacker?

She gets paid for it. I couldn't get the wife to bring me one to save my life
    Mahatma Gandhi

Way Beyond Help rezadue is on a distinguished road rezadue's Avatar
    Why bother trying to analyze something that appears relatively un-important. Move on Bro.

I have to relay to everybody an unbelieveable story.

On Friday night of last week a couple of friends and myself went out to a local watering hole for a few beers. It was a nice night and we're enjoying ourselves when a small harem of ladies came into the bar and sat down at the table next to us. We proceeded to get up enough courage (liquid courage!!) and introduced ourselves to the fine ladies and had a great time. I became increasingly friendly with one of them and she gave me her number and asked me to call her if I wanted to do something the next evening.

Well, the next day I got caught up with a few activities and wasn't able to call her at all. Fine enough, I figured I would call her this week to see if she wanted to get together anyway.

My buddy called me yesterday to join him for a round of golf in the fine weather we're having. We arrived at a local course (no names) and started playing the front nine. I became extremely thirsty for a nice cold Hieneken and when we saw the cart girl coming our way we flagged her over. Much to my surprise it was the same girl I had met on Friday. After first she didn't recognize me but as I spoke to her I noticed a huge change in her demeanor and I realized that not only did she recognize me but she was pissed!!

We ordered our drinks and she silently took our money and promptly sped away. Everytime we saw her the rest of the day she wouldn't stop for us. My buddy actually laughed is #&^% off as she continually would do whatever she could to avoid the hole we were on.

My question is what shoud I have done? I was really thirsty all day and I wanted to talk to her. Women can be weird I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by rezadue View Post
    Why bother trying to analyze something that appears relatively un-important. Move on Bro.
    http://6beers.funnypart.com/
    Mahatma Gandhi

Hall of Fame Hacker is on a distinguished road Hacker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hoolio View Post
    Hey!! I represent that comment!!

But if I must................if you do go on to Marry the girl, always remember that beer that she gave you that day on the golf course because it will be that LAST beer that she ever brings you.

Another thing to remember is that when you say the "Til Death Do You Part" during the vows you are actually setting yourself a Goal

Gap Wedge Grimm is on a distinguished road
    Ummmm, what course does she work at?

Forum Jedi Weazl is on a distinguished road Weazl's Avatar
    This is why you have to teach the kids where the beer fridge is as my 3 year old never hesitates to get me a beer!

I know, I know...
    Lots of yoga pants these days, not enough Yoga!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Call her and tell her about this rude cart girl who would not serve you and tell her how lucky you are to know soemone like her that is so friendly
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Postaholic mcgoo is on a distinguished road
    leftylucus; I always suspected that you were a better lover than a golfer.

Quote Originally Posted by leftylucas View Post
    Call her and tell her about this rude cart girl who would not serve you and tell her how lucky you are to know soemone like her that is so friendly
    Casanova in the house!!!

Must be Single Txxxxxxx is on a distinguished road Txxxxxxx's Avatar
    Those who hesitate, masturbate.

Competitor Hank Hill is on a distinguished road Hank Hill's Avatar
    Oh god! I can see this awkward situation having catastrophic effects in the lives of your friends George, Elaine and Cosmo...

I love that. Can I use it?

Quote Originally Posted by EdmontonGolfer View Post
    Those who hesitate, masturbate.

Must be Single Txxxxxxx is on a distinguished road Txxxxxxx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rezadue View Post
    I love that. Can I use it?
    Sure thing Reza.

Just be sure to footnote him...

Nice. Please feel free to share any more nuggets you may have.

Quote Originally Posted by EdmontonGolfer View Post
    Sure thing Reza.

UPDATE!!!

I decided that my curiosity was getting to me so I called the cart girl last night. At first she really didn't want to talk with me but after convincing her to talk I asked why she was so upset with me. I guess (in my drunken stupor) I had told her that night that I would love to join her for the movies on Sunday (she really wanted to see Knocked Up!! Great idea - I must've been more in the bag than I realized!!) and that she cancelled plans with a friend waiting for me to call.

WHOA! I was a little shocked as I'm in no rush to get into a relationship right now. I made a date with her for this Friday just to see what's she's like but I have to ask - am I crazy even attempting to go on a date with her?

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    I am sure you can sort this one out Toucan.

Best of luck to you!
    Life dinnae come wit gimmies so yuv got nae chance o' gitt'n any from me.

Thread Information