100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: $100 a club.

Putter steelerfan is on a distinguished road

$100 a club.

Hi guys. First time poster long time lurker I have been reading this board daily for the last couple of weeks and I must say that I really enjoy everybody’s insight. So here goes my first question. I was at my local golf store the other day hitting the Callaway x20 and the Mizuno MP60. Let me tell you they felt nice but are they really worth $100 club? Could you build yourself a club with custom components that is just as good or better for that price?

Hybrid danscustom is on a distinguished road
    Yes, and to superior quality.
    The biggest thing is what shaft and head you choose. Some heads are over $50 and shafts can go to the ceiling.
    Thanks, Dan
    True Length Technology @ [URL="http://www.danscustomgolfshop.com"]www.danscustomgolfshop.com[/URL]

Putter steelerfan is on a distinguished road

thanks

Thanks for answering my question. Nice website

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 BC MIST is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Hi guys. First time poster long time lurker I have been reading this board daily for the last couple of weeks and I must say that I really enjoy everybody’s insight. So here goes my first question. I was at my local golf store the other day hitting the Callaway x20 and the Mizuno MP60. Let me tell you they felt nice but are they really worth $100 club? Could you build yourself a club with custom components that is just as good or better for that price?
    Without a doubt, 100%, YES!!!!

Most of the OEM heads are very good and getting one with the look and feel that suits your swing is possible. However, generally speaking, the shaft assembly is not very good.

Get good components, Wishon for example, and match the shafts yourself, for a better fit.

Hybrid danscustom is on a distinguished road
    Thanks SF, we have worked hard to make it an informative site and allow us to spread the word on TLT.

Thanks for answering my question. Nice website
    Thanks, Dan
    True Length Technology @ [URL="http://www.danscustomgolfshop.com"]www.danscustomgolfshop.com[/URL]

Postaholic downhillslider is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the world of OEM'S. The extra 30% they command helps to put food on the table for Phil and Earny's families !!

Thread Information