100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: holliday

Marc Peterson

holliday

Hi everybody, let me apologies for taking a few days to reply, I have been realy busy the last couple of weeks. It should slow down considerably in September. I am going away all of next week, I will be back the week of the 27 of August.

I am going on a golf trip in Toronto, I'm playing Glen Abbey on Saturday, Rattlesnake Point on Sunday and Osprey Valley on Monday. Wow! I will let you know how it went when I come back.

I just thought I rub it in a little ha! ha!

Talk to you when I come back.

Marc

hadi hajjar

Smile hi marc

greetings Marc,

i Spoke to jason when he got back from toronto and he told me how much of blast you guys had down there. lucky *******s. haha
    hopefully we can get a chance to go out and play another round . id like to make up for those 2 quads i had that day. haha. i took your advice and i got dave pelz book his short game bible and ive improved my 100 yds in game by 100% . now my putting is gone astray. haha. by anyway hope we can get together again and play one more time this . in the mean time have a good one take care.
    hadi.

Marc Peterson
    Hey Hadi, nice to hear from you, I am glad the book help. Toronto was a blast. How is your new venture going? Talk to Jayson and weather permitting we will try to get out again.

Marc

Thread Information