CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Putter pantherwoods is on a distinguished road

Yes! it's true ... I sold my Scotty's

I have had a long love affair with my Scotty Cameron's ( Newport / Newport 2.5 & Circa 62 No.1 ) but a new girl has come along & YES! she is so much more true, so much more faithful, and has so much more feel. I didn't want to believe what I was hearing through the grape vine - that my babies were not giving me all that there was to offer - especially since I treated them so well. But let me enlighten you ....
    Her name is Callie-F and shes a grown up's gal and she delivers. She'll let you take her out for a roll on the green knowing full well you will not be taking her back.
    So YES! is true - I've sold my so-so old flames and now roll with the best. Gone are the tempermental rim-outs the unecessary hops all the stuff I thought I had to putt-up with. My Yes! Callie-F putter now claims the coveted spot in my bag. The only thing I regret is that I didn't meet her sooner.
    Well bye to the 'ol Scotty forum I guess I'll be hanging out with the lower handicap crowd from now on.
    Better sell em fast cause it's gonna be like rats scrambling to get off a sinking ship.
    Oh, one interesting tid bit - unlike Titleist - Yes! doesn't pay tour pro's to play their instruments.

Albatross TourIQ is on a distinguished road TourIQ's Avatar
    My son retired a limited edition S. Cameron that sells for up to $1,000 USD [new
    off of eBay] just to play a $179 CAD YES Callie in left hand [modified of course]!

He won't be jumping off the YES C-Groove bandwagon anytime soon. Awesome ROLL!
    Kind regards, Harry

9 Iron lionhead is on a distinguished road lionhead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pantherwoods View Post
    Better sell em fast cause it's gonna be like rats scrambling to get off a sinking ship.
    Oh, one interesting tid bit - unlike Titleist - Yes! doesn't pay tour pro's to play their instruments.
    Wowza thats a dangerous first post with all the scottaholics on this forum, but I would have to agree, I used scotties my entire life had 5 up until I picked up my Yes! sophia and Ive never gone back, Im buying a Yes! Dianna aswell, really like the anser style and the Moveable weights is an awesome idea, wheres ur moveable weights scotty?? where are they???

Ben

Championship Cup atomic is on a distinguished road
    I'm agreeing that this is a great way to kick off your posting here on OG. Perhaps this belongs in the Putters section as it is really about Yes Putters and not SC.

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lionhead View Post
    Wowza thats a dangerous first post with all the scottaholics on this forum, but I would have to agree, I used scotties my entire life had 5 up until I picked up my Yes! sophia and Ive never gone back, Im buying a Yes! Dianna aswell, really like the anser style and the Moveable weights is an awesome idea, wheres ur moveable weights scotty?? where are they???

Ben
    lmao. Says the guy who's post previous to this was a WTB ad for Lagunas.

Well the scotty bug got me again, I have always loved the Lagunas and im looking to pick up two, want one for restoration and a gamer, would like them both to be Studio Stainless but any Laguna will do, worse condition the better on both, hate putting with nice new putters and the other for restore, so let me know even if you know where I might find one, I'm watching E-bay hard right now thanks a lot guys

Ben
    No putter is perfect for everyone, Yes! might be best for someone, or TM, or Bobby Grace or David Mills or Jazz, whatever works.

Woah woah Spackler, never said I didnt love scotties still, just dont putt with them anymore, im a wall hanger now, I cant justify the price when I putt better with a cheaper putter, gonna send in a laguna and get it pimped by the scotty factory and keep her as eye Candy

Ben

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    Woah woah Spackler, never said I didnt love scotties still, just dont putt with them anymore, im a wall hanger now, I cant justify the price when I putt better with a cheaper putter, gonna send in a laguna and get it pimped by the scotty factory and keep her as eye Candy

Ben

No worries, I just thought it was funny. Like I said, whatever works for someone is what they should use. Lagunas are a great looking putter.

didnt take long

Well that didnt take long half my yes! putters are gone and im gamin a scotty again

Thread Information