CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Golf Pigette of the Year 07,08 kerisb is on a distinguished road kerisb's Avatar

Looking for Patio Stones!

Looking for cheap patio stones, for a floor to a dog kennel. Don't care what size, colour or shape. Actually the heavier they are the better, need to keep a 140lb dog from digging them up!! Willing to pick up!

Ace TWoody is on a distinguished road TWoody's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kerisb View Post
    Looking for cheap patio stones, for a floor to a dog kennel. Don't care what size, colour or shape. Actually the heavier they are the better, need to keep a 140lb dog from digging them up!! Willing to pick up!
    When I had my Rottweilers (7 at one point), we gravelled the kennels. Nothing stops them from digging faster. The gravel hurts their pads. Easy to clean with a hose, and drains well if you lay it deep enough. Each 14 x 14 kenenel had a yard. Rake it every couple of weeks to level it out from them romping.
    TWoody
    Member of the TGN Team
    MEMBER OF THE 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Golf Pigette of the Year 07,08 kerisb is on a distinguished road kerisb's Avatar
    Thanks TWoody will keep that in mind.

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    How many do you need? I have some behind my storage shed but not sure how many... would have to have a look. You can have whatever is there free for the taking.
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

ok Indio that would be great I will take as many as I can get as the kennel is mininmum 10x10 and possibly going to be 10x20. Let me know what you have.
    thanks

ok Indio that would be great I will take as many as I can get as the kennel is mininmum 10x10 and possibly going to be 10x20. Let me know what you have.
    thanks

Holy , do you have a monster??? I definitely don't have enough for that but I will take a look and see how many are there for ya

Yes he is pretty much a monster lol. A five month old Akita and he is already over 70 lbs. It is my daughter's pup buy I pretty much inherited him when she moved back a couple of weeks ago. And I also have my 65lb sheppard/collie but she is very docile actually downright lazy!!

I PM'd you K...... they are about 60 pounds each..... yer puppy won't be moving them no matter how freakin big the sucker is

This is the five month old monster!!

Thanks Kerry, now I don't have o figuer out what to do with all that stone! Damned they were heavy I though they were 24 X 24 but they ended up being 30 X 24 .....

No, thank you Indio and Bugsy. We now have the floor done and the pen in place, just gotta do abit more securing of the fencing and the dogs will be moved into it.
    But yes they are very heavy stones and we were lucky enough to get somemore (24 x 24) that are the same thinkness so worked out great!! Thanks again you guys are wonderful!!!

Glad we could help you out Kerry

No, thank you Indio and Bugsy. We now have the floor done and the pen in place, just gotta do abit more securing of the fencing and the dogs will be moved into it.
    But yes they are very heavy stones and we were lucky enough to get somemore (24 x 24) that are the same thinkness so worked out great!! Thanks again you guys are wonderful!!!

Thread Information