First of all, before silly comments like "welcome back", and "welcome to the forum", etc.... let me clarify something.

I have been here since the beginning and I'm also a member of the NCGT. I check out this site frequently but I get more upset about the idiodic posts every time I do.

For those who don't remember me, I was involved in the OGTour since day 1. I believe that I was one of the first 50 members to register on this site. I'm a friend of Dan's, albeit a little younger , but I had some great rants with Broken27 in the sports forum as well. Ironicaly, we run a website together now.

Anyways, I'm willing to give this site another shot as far as posting stuff is concerned. I'm a 10-13 HDP (depends on the day in the park with noback), and I used to teach golf. I was also the Assistant Director of Golf Operations at a local club which I will not mention publically.

I lost my interest here when stupid posts started to happen. People bored at work, etc really has nothing to do with OttawaGolf. I'm game for ranting, helping players with their game, clarifying rules, talking sports in general, etc.

I don't like the stuff that turns people away from the site though.

Thanks,

Mike