100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Senators

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 gbower is on a distinguished road
    Helluva game so far. Let's hope they can tie them up in the third. Wonder how many tears Crosby will have the next period. Touch him and he complains.

Caddy Law is on a distinguished road Law's Avatar
    4 down, 12 to go. Great game boys, keep up the good work!
    Rich

[SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Hall of Fame NoBack is on a distinguished road NoBack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mpare View Post
    After 2 periods the Sens are leading 3 nothing. All I can say about their play is Wow.
    And after 3 periiods WOW again?? Great game, Great seriies for Ottawa, they took it to them for all 5 games minus one period.

GO SENS GO
    I've spent most of my life golfing .... the rest I've just wasted"
    www.nationalcapitalgolftour.com

Championship Cup PEI Golfing is on a distinguished road PEI Golfing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBack View Post
    And after 3 periiods WOW again?? Great game, Great seriies for Ottawa, they took it to them for all 5 games minus one period.

GO SENS GO
    Great game and series. They look "very hungry" this year.

Hope they face the Rangers, will be exciting offensive series. NJ Devils style scares me...........
    "So many moving parts. Your whole body's moving, and this ball is not moving. It's standing still, laughing at you." [B] Tiger Woods[/B]

Uber Poster LBH is on a distinguished road LBH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallHitter View Post
    I think it's fair to say Ottawa will eliminate Pittsburgh... I don't want to jinx them but let's assume it. Round 2 is not going to be easy boys...

If Tampa eliminates NJ, it's Ott-Rangers with home ice advantage
    If NJ eliminates Tampa, it's Ott-NJ with NJ having home ice advantage.

I would rather have NYR than NJ... NJ hockey puts me to sleep - what a snoozefest

NYR games are exciting to watch with Jagr, Nylander and Lunqvidst. And I want Neil to lay a smackdown on Avery to shut him up...
    With Buffalo almost guaranteed to win against NYI, it leaves Sens with above scenarios but IF Islanders pull off an upset, then:

- If Tampa eliminates NJ, it's Ott-Islanders with home ice advantage
    - If NJ eliminates Tampa, it's Ott-Rangers also with home ice advantage.

Confused yet?

Hall of Fame Hacker is on a distinguished road Hacker's Avatar
    What a great start for the Sens......Am about as Big a Sens fan as they come and I have to say that while I expected them to beat the Pens, I didn't think they would do it so handily. Fleurry played really well and I think he was the only reason why the scores were as close as they were.

Hopefully the big lay-off won't ruin the mojo that they have going for them................Great total team effort in round 1

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar
    strong effort last night and probably as good a series as they could have played. Nice to see contributions from up and down the line-up with a well-balanced scoring attack and everyone throwing the body around. Now for some rest and to get ready for the next round!
    I got a fever. And the only prescription is more golf equipment.

3 Wood jeremy brown is on a distinguished road jeremy brown's Avatar
    Okay I didn't want to post so I wouldn't have to listen to all the I told U so's,but You guys were right I was.............wrong. Congrats on the victory,may the sens go deep .

Hall of Fame Hacker is on a distinguished road Hacker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy brown View Post
    Okay I didn't want to post so I wouldn't have to listen to all the I told U so's,but You guys were right I was.............wrong. Congrats on th Victory all ,may the sens go deep.
    Now that took balls!!

Because of that all I'll say is that there is lots of room left on the Sens Bandwagon - come on for the ride!!

Championship Cup PEI Golfing is on a distinguished road PEI Golfing's Avatar
    With possibly a week between series, and the great weather out there, very likely to see a bunch of the Sens at the Marshes getting a bit of R & R on the course over the next few days.....

Usually see a number of the players regularly around the Marshes in September & October during the preseason.

It will be VERY NICE TO SEE THEM around there in May and hopefully into June !!
    "So many moving parts. Your whole body's moving, and this ball is not moving. It's standing still, laughing at you." [B] Tiger Woods[/B]

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    Many of them play at Outaouais as well.... some of the Sens bacame members when Jacques Martin was coach..... Jacques is still a member there

Quote Originally Posted by PEI Golfing View Post
    With possibly a week between series, and the great weather out there, very likely to see a bunch of the Sens at the Marshes getting a bit of R & R on the course over the next few days.....

Usually see a number of the players regularly around the Marshes in September & October during the preseason.

It will be VERY NICE TO SEE THEM around there in May and hopefully into June !!
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

Thread Information