100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help!!!!!

Putter Caddy is on a distinguished road

Smile Help!!!!!

Hi guy's!

I've been playing golf for a couple of years now, but now i would like to become a golfer really like to improve my game so i decided to try lessons, i just need some feedback on who you think is the best teacher, where is the best school, best price for the value.

What i need to learn?? everything!!.

I'm from Hull but i really dont mind driving around, so please send me all the info you have.

Thanks for your help!

Ty Webb
    Caddy,

I suggest you peruse the "ranges and schools" link within Ottawa Golf and visit one of the various schools. Instruction is a very personal thing. One student may learn better by doing while another may learn better by visual.

Visit a few and stick to one you like.

Ty

3 Wood golfdoc is on a distinguished road

Lessons

For affordable lessons, you can contact 294-7220.

The instructor has been teaching at Ottawa Carleton Discount Golf for 2 winters.

Speak with JAVGUY to confirm quality of lessons and value.

2 Iron yun is on a distinguished road

Golf Channel

Hey there,
    If you don't have wack load of cash to spend (like me) I'd recommend you go watch golf channel on a religious basis. The learning curve starts to plateau around where i'm at though (mid-low nineties). Capital has a couple golf teachers that are very affordable. I'm looking into that right now. I've heard they're pretty decent. That's my two cents

Yun

Thread Information