CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Nationwide Player Section Thirty One is on a distinguished road Section Thirty One's Avatar

Golftown > * when it comes to shoes

Just bought a pair of Callaway XTT Precision shoes, and these are the best fitting shoes (golf or otherwise) I have ever owned.

Nevada Bobs - neither store had any premium shoes in my size, which also happens to be the most popular. (10) Not only that, but Francis (Frank?) at the Golftown Kanata really knows his stuff. I suggest that anyone who needs new shoes (premium or otherwise) pay him a visit.
    Last edited by Kilroy; 05-26-2007 at 03:28 PM.

Caddy Thunder is on a distinguished road
    I agree...Frank is great, as is GT's selection.
    THUNDER

6 Iron Ian is on a distinguished road Ian's Avatar
    I have to agree with ST. I bought a pair of XTT's from GT over the winter and was very pleased with the service that I got (can't remember the name now). I have 10 or 12 rounds on them now and I just love them! Very comfortable! Kudos to GT for recommending them.

In the Zone psniddy is on a distinguished road
    STO I am sorry we did have what you were looking for when you visited our store. We di sell out of the Callaway XTT Precision in both black and white at our Orleans store. I am glad that you were able to find what you were looking for elsewhere. Hopefully this will not happen in the future as we have received our new stock from Callaway.

We do carry 70+ different varieties of shoes in many different prices and colours. Also all of our staff are trained to properly fit you for shoes.

If there are any futher questions about availability of a particular shoe please call 613-837-2900 for the Orleans store or 613-722-9554 for the Ottawa West store. We have staff waiting to answer your call.
    Nevada Bobs offer price matching, price guarantee and a 90 day cutom fit gaurantee so you can feel confident with your purchase.

Nationwide Player Section Thirty One is on a distinguished road Section Thirty One's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by psniddy View Post
    STO I am sorry we did have what you were looking for when you visited our store. We di sell out of the Callaway XTT Precision in both black and white at our Orleans store. I am glad that you were able to find what you were looking for elsewhere. Hopefully this will not happen in the future as we have received our new stock from Callaway.

We do carry 70+ different varieties of shoes in many different prices and colours. Also all of our staff are trained to properly fit you for shoes.

If there are any futher questions about availability of a particular shoe please call 613-837-2900 for the Orleans store or 613-722-9554 for the Ottawa West store. We have staff waiting to answer your call.
    Nevada Bobs offer price matching, price guarantee and a 90 day cutom fit gaurantee so you can feel confident with your purchase.
    Sorry if I was a bit harsh with my criticisms, but I was very frustrated in not being able to find any of the shoes in my size. I understand that stock levels can fluctuate and perhaps I just caught you guys at a bad time.

I will say that aside from lack of stock in regards to shoes, I have been treated very well at both Nevada Bob's locations and will continue to go you first for all of my equipment needs. The new store is really nice by the way.

Thread Information