CorporateGolfXtra 2023

View Poll Results: How big of a Club Ho are you?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have only one set as that's all I need

8 13.56%
  • I have a set of clubs and a few extras

19 32.20%
  • I have one set of irons, a backup set, and maybe a few extras

10 16.95%
  • I have a few sets of irons, a few putters, wedges and woods etc

19 32.20%
  • I have more than 5 sets of irons and many extras of everything

1 1.69%
  • GolfTown calls me when they're low on inventory

2 3.39%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Arrow shooter Chieflongtee is on a distinguished road Chieflongtee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgoo View Post
    I may have to seek profesional help.

So I am told. I hear you are the biggest shoe Ho as well. On to another note. We all know about Geoff and the Saint but Dandaco and Challengegolf rank way up there as well
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Postmaster General The Saint is on a distinguished road The Saint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chieflongtee View Post
    So I am told. I hear you are the biggest shoe Ho as well. On to another note. We all know about Geoff and the Saint but Dandaco and Challengegolf rank way up there as well
    You're so correct Cheiflongtee..They are BIG time! I guess they must be in denile
    Some people are like Slinkies... they're really good for nothing, ... but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Practice Pig ironmaster15213 is on a distinguished road ironmaster15213's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Saint View Post
    You're so correct Cheiflongtee..They are BIG time! I guess they must be in denile
    .....Denile isn't just a river in Egypt

Postaholic mcgoo is on a distinguished road
    How did my shoe fettish get outed? The world's greatest shoe-hoes; Amelda Marcos, Brian Mulroony and Barbara Amiel are my heros.

PS; Challengegolf is the Montreal club-ho champanion. He offers good deals and we may see even more, now that he is a clubmaker.

Practice Pig ironmaster15213 is on a distinguished road ironmaster15213's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgoo View Post
    How did my shoe fettish get outed? The world's greatest shoe-hoes; Amilya Marcos, Brian Mulroony and Barbara Amiel are my heros.

PS; Challengegolf is the Montreal club-ho champion. He offers good deals and we may see even more, now that he is a clubmaker.
    ......All club makers tend to be club hoes, It's just the nature of the beast. The difference between them and me is they will try to sell their creations good and bad after experimenting, where I just tend to hoard them like a squirrel expecting a 7 year winter

Golf Guru Nat Williams is on a distinguished road Nat Williams's Avatar
    I do my best to turn over the stuff I'm not using, but it still adds up slowly ... currently sitting on 5 drivers, 4 3woods, a 1 iron, 2 iron, 2 hybrid, 2 full sets of clubs, about 6-8 wedges, 3-4 extra driver shafts ... oh, and only ONE putter (well, 2 ... but the 2nd one doesn't count)

i've bougth and sold another 6-8 drivers over the past year, 2 fairway woods, another 6-8 putters aswell ... a full set of wedges, and 1 set of irons.

Also gone through a tonne of driver shafts.

guess it's time for another sale.

hmmm....this has to stop
    [SIZE=1]NCGT Ryder Cup Team [COLOR=black]Green [/COLOR](06,07,08)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]OG / TGN Ryder Cup Team [COLOR=black]Ottawa [/COLOR](07) [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Nat Williams View Post
    I do my best to turn over the stuff I'm not using, but it still adds up slowly ... currently sitting on 5 drivers, 4 3woods, a 1 iron, 2 iron, 2 hybrid, 2 full sets of clubs, about 6-8 wedges ... oh, and only ONE putter (well, 2 ... but the 2nd one doesn't count)

i've bougth and sold another 6-8 drivers over the past year, 2 fairway woods, another 6-8 putters aswell ... a full set of wedges, and 1 set of irons.

hmmm....this has to stop
    .......No, not really, if it gives you pleasure in trying out all that different equipment and doesn't cost you too much, I so go for it just like any other hobby.The important thing is " is it fun for you"???

Golf Pigette of the Year 07,08 kerisb is on a distinguished road kerisb's Avatar
    Ok haven't looked lately to see exactly what I have, but I know I have 6 bags,2 carts, 4 sets of clubs, and a few putters!!! I think I am all set for this summer though!!

Hall of Fame jvincent is on a distinguished road jvincent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kerisb View Post
    Ok haven't looked lately to see exactly what I have, but I know I have 6 bags,2 carts, 4 sets of clubs, and a few putters!!!
    Do you have matching shoes for those bags? If so I suggest you change your forum name to Imelda.

I Just Won't Leave covanant is on a distinguished road covanant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chieflongtee View Post
    Look who's calling the kettle black
    Andre's quite a ho as well
    [font=Impact]Dirty...Mean...And Mighty Unclean.[/font]

Hall of Fame MusicMan is on a distinguished road MusicMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kerisb View Post
    Ok haven't looked lately to see exactly what I have, but I know I have 6 bags,2 carts, 4 sets of clubs, and a few putters!!! I think I am all set for this summer though!!
    A Chick Club Ho?... how many guys would have ever saw that coming?!?!? too bad your not 21 and single

Hall of Fame jvincent is on a distinguished road jvincent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Perl View Post
    A Chick Club Ho?... how many guys would have ever saw that coming?!?!? too bad your not 21 and single
    Dude, we're going to have to teach you how to talk sweet to the women-folk.

Hall of Fame MusicMan is on a distinguished road MusicMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jvincent View Post
    Dude, we're going to have to teach you how to talk sweet to the women-folk.

Golf Pigette of the Year 07,08 kerisb is on a distinguished road kerisb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jvincent View Post
    Do you have matching shoes for those bags? If so I suggest you change your forum name to Imelda.
    No LOL, I am not a shopper!!! Just really have a problem with golf bags!!
    Not a problem with shoes,and believe it or not for being female, I don't even carry a purse!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Perl View Post
    Up until I joined this forum I only had one set of clubs and one bag, must be the influences in here getting to me!! That is my story and I'm sticking to it!
    As far as for being 21 and single.......hmmmmm if I was that age again and knew what I know now.........yeah too bad!! And like I said one set of clubs in the trunk of each car............no reason to ever have to pass up a game!!

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    What i want to know is who are the two guys that Golf town call when they are low on stock.? Does anybody have any ideas?

Nationwide Player Section Thirty One is on a distinguished road Section Thirty One's Avatar
    I went through, uh, 6 sets of irons last year and 4 drivers, so yeah I might have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Section TOne View Post
    I went through, uh, 6 sets of irons last year and 4 drivers, so yeah I might have a problem.
    .......I may have more clubs than you but you definitely used more than me by a long shot

Nationwide Player Section Thirty One is on a distinguished road Section Thirty One's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaster15213 View Post
    .......I may have more clubs than you but you definitely used more than me by a long shot

Some were only used for one round.

Quote Originally Posted by Section TOne View Post

Some were only used for one round.
    ........Did you borrow them or get them from a pro shop or perhaps a certain van that hangs around professional tournaments

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaster15213 View Post
    ........Did you borrow them or get them from a pro shop or perhaps a certain van that hangs around professional tournaments
    I wish I had those types of connections.

Strictly forums and eBay.

Thread Information