CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18
    Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Well thanks for the support everyone. The day has finally arrived. We'll be rolling out shortly. And we have the use of a laptop, so we'll hopefully be able to update you all as the event progresses.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Team Match Play Champ 2009 hoolio is on a distinguished road hoolio's Avatar
    UPDATE #1.... I'm still drunk from last night, feeling confident for round #1.
    Let's put a Smile on that Face!

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    "Hopefully"? We want the news!
    Life dinnae come wit gimmies so yuv got nae chance o' gitt'n any from me.

Hall of Fame Ginker is on a distinguished road Ginker's Avatar
    So far so good...
    Proud Member BigJohnnys Ryder Cup Team '08
    All your base, are belong to us.

Singles Match Play Champ 2011 John is on a distinguished road John's Avatar
    Let me be the first to report that Team OTTAWAGOLF has brought home the trophy!!!! We took the T.O. boys with a final tally of 20 points to 17 i do believe.

What a fantastic weekend of good golf and fantastic teammates! Can't wait for next year!

Golf Guru Nat Williams is on a distinguished road Nat Williams's Avatar
    It was a GREAT event ... had tonnes of fun, thanks to everyone involved!
    [SIZE=1]NCGT Ryder Cup Team [COLOR=black]Green [/COLOR](06,07,08)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]OG / TGN Ryder Cup Team [COLOR=black]Ottawa [/COLOR](07) [/SIZE]

9 Iron tehflakes is on a distinguished road
    Thanks Jeff!

Thanks To Jordan and Jarred for a great 2 day's worth of matches!.
    Jordan TGN requires a urine sample for steroid use if you wish to compete in further ryder cup's. Man you are DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!.

Congrat's OG.

Cheers,
    Tehflakes Aka Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Let me be the first to report that Team OTTAWAGOLF has brought home the trophy!!!! We took the T.O. boys with a final tally of 20 points to 17 i do believe.

What a fantastic weekend of good golf and fantastic teammates! Can't wait for next year!

Quote Originally Posted by tehflakes View Post
    Thanks Jeff!

Thanks To Jordan and Jarred for a great 2 day's worth of matches!.
    Jordan TGN requires a urine sample for steroid use if you wish to compete in further ryder cup's. Man you are DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!.

Congrat's OG.

Cheers,
    Tehflakes Aka Ryan.

We grow them big up here in Ottawa Ryan. But seriously, I now what you mean, guy can pound a golf ball. I do believe in the Trillium yardage book the description for the first tee states, and I quote "there is a small creek, but it doesn't come into play unless you are Tiger Woods". If I remember correctly, the creek is out around 294, our resident long ball expert Mr. John one hopped the creek with his opening tee shot on Day 2. And this at a course that was not giving up too much roll on Day 2.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Champion racmbs is on a distinguished road racmbs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Johnston View Post
    We grow them big up here in Ottawa Ryan. But seriously, I now what you mean, guy can pound a golf ball. I do believe in the Trillium yardage book the description for the first tee states, and I quote "there is a small creek, but it doesn't come into play unless you are Tiger Woods". If I remember correctly, the creek is out around 294, our resident long ball expert Mr. John one hopped the creek with his opening tee shot on Day 2. And this at a course that was not giving up too much roll on Day 2.
    1 hopped it with driver? I reached the end of the fairway on #1 with 3 wood yesterday...so you Ottawa boys aren't that deep.

All kidding aside, what a great weekend of golf...congrats to the boys from OGF as you guys played some spectacular golf and really brought your A games to the course this weekend. A big thanks goes out to you Geoff, for taking all the time it did to organize this event in your spare time and was really happy to have met some great guys and experience some fierce competition. Events like this are tough to organize, especially when you don't know what to expect from your playing competitiors, having never met them in person and can only go by what you see/read on the forums.

To my playing competitors....we couldn't have asked for 2 nicer guys and better yet, great golfers to go head to head with. Our matches were back and forth all weekend long, in the end we evened up on both days and I think the WORST hole we had all event was the 18th yesterday as we had just completely run out of gas. Thanks again to you guys....the matches were awesome!

You guys were all a blast, are some very, very good golfers and look forward to being able to tee it up with one of you guys this summer, if I'm ever in your neck of the woods this season, or vice versa.

Hats off to the OGF guys again, and congratulations on a well earned 2007 Ryder Cup victory!!!

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by racmbs View Post
    1 hopped it with driver? I reached the end of the fairway on #1 with 3 wood yesterday...so you Ottawa boys aren't that deep.

All kidding aside, what a great weekend of golf...congrats to the boys from OGF as you guys played some spectacular golf and really brought your A games to the course this weekend. A big thanks goes out to you Geoff, for taking all the time it did to organize this event in your spare time and was really happy to have met some great guys and experience some fierce competition. Events like this are tough to organize, especially when you don't know what to expect from your playing competitiors, having never met them in person and can only go by what you see/read on the forums.

To my playing competitors....we couldn't have asked for 2 nicer guys and better yet, great golfers to go head to head with. Our matches were back and forth all weekend long, in the end we evened up on both days and I think the WORST hole we had all event was the 18th yesterday as we had just completely run out of gas. Thanks again to you guys....the matches were awesome!

You guys were all a blast, are some very, very good golfers and look forward to being able to tee it up with one of you guys this summer, if I'm ever in your neck of the woods this season, or vice versa.

Hats off to the OGF guys again, and congratulations on a well earned 2007 Ryder Cup victory!!!

Scott

I think we should be checking you for the "juice" then.

But don't think I could say it better myself Scott. It was a great weekend and I look forward to doing it again.

Golf Nut Bullet is on a distinguished road Bullet's Avatar
    Congrats guys. Way to go, you made us proud!
    Bad days golf, better then a good days work!

Thread Information