100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    6 Iron Moose Head is on a distinguished road Moose Head's Avatar

The Big Break VII

Anyone watch it on Sunday? They have brought back all the "All-Stars" for this season. Should be interested with all the different characters and personalities.

Some of those women are playing very good, seems that they are always calmer and more composed than the men.

I believe there is an episode tonight or it might me the premiere again.

Cheers

Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar
    For those that are interested there is a BB VII Survivor Pool on the NCGT site - http://www.nationalcapitalgolftour.c...4/Default.aspx
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Hall of Fame NoBack is on a distinguished road NoBack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose Head View Post
    Anyone watch it on Sunday? They have brought back all the "All-Stars" for this season. Should be interested with all the different characters and personalities.

Some of those women are playing very good, seems that they are always calmer and more composed than the men.

Cheers
    I think it's a repeat of the first show as the second epeisode is on march 6th.

Colby has set up another BB Survivor Pool on our NCGT site for all of you to play.

http://www.nationalcapitalgolftour.c...4/Default.aspx
    I've spent most of my life golfing .... the rest I've just wasted"
    www.nationalcapitalgolftour.com

I finally watched the first show on sunday night. Not bad I guess but there are a couple of real winners on htis show. Oh well it's entertainment.

Last chance to get in the Big Break Survivor Challenge Pool that Colby set up on our page. Sign up before the second show tonight. Deadline is 9 pm

Championship Cup PEI Golfing is on a distinguished road PEI Golfing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose Head View Post

Cheers
    Should be fun....

GO DOUBLE D !!

BOO YA !!!!!

Im a fixture here Pinshark is on a distinguished road Pinshark's Avatar
    Go Nikki!
    PinShark
    [URL="http://www.TheGroutDoctor.ca"] [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Pinshark View Post
    Go Nikki!
    I am afraid the only place Nikki is going, is off the show.............
    We all know why she is there................. She does hit it VERY LONG though !!!

Just look at the excerpt from her BIO........

"The Big BreakV Bio: Nikki is the only contestant on The Big Break V that had not competed in a professional golf tournament prior to her appearance in the show. A penchant for hitting it long qualified her for the RE/MAX World Long Drive Championship at 295 yards."

Yeah, and the other person that has not played in a Pro Golf tournament is Mark.
    Gee, I find that hard to believe...............
    This guy would not even be a finalist in his local club tourney............
    And NO Mark your true calling is NOT as a comedian.............. ........you would starve to death...............

Check out his BIO

The Big Break I Bio: With a nickname like "Moose," it's not surprising that Mark hits the ball a long way. As a matter of fact, one of his seven holes-in-one came on a 335-yard par 4. Possibly missing his true calling as a comedian, Mark doesn't hesitate to cut loose on the golf course and says his "creative genius"? will make The Big Break fun to watch. He lists Payne Stewart as his hero because Stewart proved that life is too short to forget to laugh at yourself once in a while. Amazingly, Mark played golf no more than a few times in the 10 years preceding 2000 and the clubs he played with during the taping of The Big Break I were only two weeks old. But his regimen is a dedication to continual improvement.

Wow !! Major upset.......

Our friend Mark the "high handicapper" part-time comedian beat "Gary the grouch".........!!!

Gary is one guy everyone is glad to see go. Did you check out his "dirty" look at Mark,when Mark actually said words of encouragement......A##.
    I guess what topped it off was Gary was hitting the sand in the fairway bunker when Mark was addressing and hitting his shots.........

Yeah Gary you got your A@# handed to you by a much higher handicapper on International TV...................

1 Iron B Nation is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by PEI Golfing View Post
    Wow !! Major upset.......

Our friend Mark the "high handicapper" part-time comedian beat "Gary the grouch".........!!!

Gary is one guy everyone is glad to see go. Did you check out his "dirty" look at Mark,when Mark actually said words of encouragement......A##.
    I guess what topped it off was Gary was hitting the sand in the fairway bunker when Mark was addressing and hitting his shots.........

Yeah Gary you got your A@# handed to you by a much higher handicapper on International TV...................
    That guy Gary was the worst contestant in BB history. His game couldn't match his arrogance.

I love DD. I used to hate him, but he grey on me as the show wore on. He seems a little more mellow in the reunion show. He has to be my favourite guy, I also like Big Mike.

Hopelessly Addicted jsttaylor is on a distinguished road jsttaylor's Avatar
    Yeah, big Mike is awesome! Kim is the sleeper. So long di*#he** Garry, and Ashley is starting to grow on me. Bri is still the hottest! Good show last night. Glad I stayed up to watch it.

Championship Cup sensfan63 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by jsttaylor View Post
    Yeah, big Mike is awesome! Kim is the sleeper. So long di*#he** Garry, and Ashley is starting to grow on me. Bri is still the hottest! Good show last night. Glad I stayed up to watch it.

The only decent players that are half worthy of anything that he wins are Donatello and Tommy Gainey. All of the others are nowhere near good enough to compete anywhere except maybe in their B flight Club Championship. But, it's possible that they won't win because the format is retarded...it's GOLF, try having stroke-play competitions for the eliminations!

Now, the women are all OK except Nikki and Valeria...what a coincidence, they're both pretty attractive.

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    I find it hard to get worked up about BB. It's fun to watch, but not any more distressing than bubble gum.

Uber Poster Paulio is on a distinguished road Paulio's Avatar
    Can you imagine some of the scores that would be shot if one of the weaker golfers win this thing? Like putting Mark on a Nationwide course of over 7000 yards, tough greens - it would be a disaster.
    My name is Paul. And I'm a golfaholic.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    Can you imagine some of the scores that would be shot if one of the weaker golfers win this thing? Like putting Mark on a Nationwide course of over 7000 yards, tough greens - it would be a disaster.
    I would think like previous shows there will be more one-on-one stroke play over a few holes, and then a full 18 holes at the end. The strongest player should go through as champ in a real golf showdown format.........
    Last night's show was "alittle quirky", I would admit. That fairway bunker shot to a 20 ft circle on the green was "evil". As contestant Don Donatello said it was the hardest contest he has seen on the Big Break. The great thing though is it made for great TV with "high handicapper" Mark eliminating the cocky Gary......

The only thing better then watching Gary get eliminated last night.............was watching it again tonight..........

For those who are in hte NCGT BIg Break Survivor Pool, dont forget to make your picks before tuesday night (9 pm) or you will get the default player of the week.

I'll be going with Bri again this week.

http://www.nationalcapitalgolftour.c...0/Default.aspx

Hall of Fame MusicMan is on a distinguished road MusicMan's Avatar
    Go Double D! Woot! Woot!

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBack View Post
    For those who are in hte NCGT BIg Break Survivor Pool, dont forget to make your picks before tuesday night (9 pm) or you will get the default player of the week.

I'll be going with Bri again this week.

http://www.nationalcapitalgolftour.c...0/Default.aspx

Shouldn't it just be a continuation from last week? They only had an elimination for half the field last week with the other half going this week I thought. I might not have been watching too closely though.

Quote Originally Posted by spackler View Post
    Shouldn't it just be a continuation from last week? They only had an elimination for half the field last week with the other half going this week I thought. I might not have been watching too closely though.
    Last week the two "Older" contestants were eliminated. The email I just got from TGC says .......... this week "slow play" gets on a few people's nerves.

Tonight should be good..................

We finally get to see Don Donatello (Double D) in action.

BOO YA !!!!!

"So many moving parts. Your whole body's moving, and this ball is not moving. It's standing still, laughing at you." [B] Tiger Woods[/B]

It's not on tonight.
    Tuesday at 10 pm New Episode.

Those in the NCGT Survivor Pool, get your picks in before then.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBack View Post
    It's not on tonight.
    Tuesday at 10 pm New Episode.

Those in the NCGT Survivor Pool, get your picks in before then.
    AH...............its been a "long day" its still Monday............
    "So many moving parts. Your whole body's moving, and this ball is not moving. It's standing still, laughing at you." [B] Tiger Woods[/B]

Im a fixture here Pinshark is on a distinguished road Pinshark's Avatar
    I am out of the pool already....Noooo
    PinShark
    [URL="http://www.TheGroutDoctor.ca"] [/URL]

Dont forget to make your picks for tonight's show, if you are still in that is .

Must be Single Sakuraba is on a distinguished road Sakuraba's Avatar
    I saw only tavistock cup last night, was there an episode?
    Andrew

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    Nope. Next week is episode 5 of 7
    Life dinnae come wit gimmies so yuv got nae chance o' gitt'n any from me.

Thread Information