100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hockey joke

Caddy larry is on a distinguished road larry's Avatar

Hockey joke

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

A Toronto Maple Leaf fan, a Philadelphia Flyer fan, and an Ottawa Senators fan were all in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled crate of beer.

All of a sudden Saudi police rushed in and arrested them. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offence in Saudi Arabia. So, for the terrible crime of actually being caught consuming the booze, they were sentenced to death!

However, after many months and with the help of very good lawyers, they were able to successfully appeal their sentence down to life imprisonment.

By a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheik decided they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes each of the whip.

As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheik suddenly said, "It's my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping."

The Toronto Maple Leaf fan was first in line (he had drunk the least), so he thought about this for a while and then said, "Please tie a pillow to my back."

This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through. The Toronto Maple Leaf fan had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain (exactly the way they act when their team loses in the playoffs).

The Flyers fan was next up (he almost finished half a can), and after watching the scene, said, "All Right! Please fix two pillows on my back."

But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through again, sending the Flyers fan sobbing and crying like a baby!
    (Similar to the way Bobby Clarke cries to the ref every time they lose)

The Sens fan was the last one up (he had finished off the crate), but before he could say anything, the Sheik turned to him and said, "You support the greatest team in the world, your city has some of the best and most loyal hockey fans in the world. For this, you may have two wishes!"

"Thank you, your most Royal highness," the grateful Sens fan replied."In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes."

"Not only are you an honourable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave," the Sheik said with an admiring look on his face.

"If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And your second wish? What is it to be?" the Sheik asked.

"Tie that Leaf fan to my back."

Gotta love it don't ya??? LOL

Hall of Fame Hacker is on a distinguished road Hacker's Avatar
    An oldie, but a Goodie!!!

Thread Information