Quote Originally Posted by Bisch View Post
I asked a similar question to John Bodden (CL) and was told they don't track local usage, but are only particular about playing out of your area. This is for example to prevent Toronto players from buying a membership in Ottawa at a much lower cost then playing all their golf in Toronto. A member must only participate in their home courses leagues and events, but there is no watch on how many rounds you play locally not at your home course. One doesn't get preferable tee times when playing away from their home course and the ability to play in other courses events.

Other then that there will not be any watch out on what % you play at your home course. I went through my 1X page contract and also saw no mention of this clause (supporting John's answer). Maybe this will be changed in the future depending on how EC effects the local playing dynamic at CL.
I have not found mention of this clause in anything I've signed or anything found on the the CL webpage thus far, but if it's out there please post as I personally joined HP late in the year and haven't tee'd a ball up with CL yet there and might have to consider asking the question about moving my membership to GH or EC.
I remember JBodden telling that they can easily see where you play the majority of your rounds when I signed up a few years back. I probably misunderstood but that was always my understanding.

Mike