That puts it in perspective. Interesting, as I am working on my putting big time this year. I had noted that the "official" stats on the PGA web site only specified the putts per round related to GIR. If I did that who knows where I'd be. Right now I guess I am fooling myself saying that I'm 34 ppr, 'cause I include ONLY the strokes taken with my putter when the ball is on the putting surface, although I may use it from the fringe, up to 20' off depending on the lie/cut. I guess I can understand the PGA only reporting those stats, as they are recording only the best of the best - PGA players. Seems that is a little strict though as it not only measures their putts but how they got there. Do they ever qualify their driving stats when they play courses that are firm and down hill, like last week? They had some extreme drives, but some wind aided plus 75 yard wide fairways. For me a putt is a putt and if I could get down to 30 ppr - using my measure - then I'll think that I've accomplished something.