CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    GolfPig of the Year 2006 Golfbum is on a distinguished road

Closed For The Season---- Again!

It appears that the 3 or 4 courses that reopened last weekend have now closed again.

The only course that I know of that is still open in the London area will be GOLFLAND located on Crumlin Sideroad by the airport. $10 for 9 holes, and it is 3260 yards from the TIPS!
    He usually stays open all winter unless we really get pounded by snow.

There is one out around Long Point, called Turkey Point Provincial Park Golf Course that sometimes stays open. It is also 9 holes.

South of Chatham towards Wallaceburg there is a course called Country View Golf which has 27 holes. It is quite often open during the winter. Call in advance to check.

Other than those courses being open we are going to be forced to wait until spring arrives! But hey at least I played 27 holes in January
    My opinions are my own, I do not follow others.

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    You'll be ok GB, those shakes only last for a couple of days. And spring will be here before you know it.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Golf Pig of the Year 07,08 rpangman is on a distinguished road rpangman's Avatar
    Relax Golfbum, next winter you will be retired and can scoot down to Florida whenever you get withdrawal symptons. The weather has been great and we are playing lots of golf.

GolfPig of the Year 2006 Golfbum is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by rpangman View Post
    Relax Golfbum, next winter you will be retired and can scoot down to Florida whenever you get withdrawal symptons. The weather has been great and we are playing lots of golf.
    C'mon Ronnie, you know darn well that WAYNE says "You can not afford to travel on this pension"

I was just thinking of crawling in the back of your truck next December, wear some warm clothing. I could make it to FL before you knew I was there. Then you would have pity on me and let me sleep at your place. I'll buy my own food!

Enjoy that golf, because this nice coating of freezing rain we had is making the tee boxes pretty tough to stand on right now!
    My opinions are my own, I do not follow others.

Thread Information