Hi guys, I was lead to this forum by another Dan.
Looks like I will enjoy my time here.
I will post some of my clubmaking info
(if this is not allowed then please remove it) - I've had problems at a different site for doing this but from what info I have read here it looks like it will be OK - I hope

I've studied lots about this game
Here it goes

Clubmaking Accreditations
Certified by The Ralph Maltby Clubmaking Academy in:
2001 - Professional Assembly & Repair
2003 - Professional Clubfitting
2004 - I was invited to attend Ralph Maltby's 'Masters Program' in Ohio becoming only the 3rd person in Canada to obtain this status. This is the most elite clubmaking program there is and is only available to individuals who have proven their ability is of the highest regard.
2004 - Wrote the Golf Clubmakers Association (GCA) Exam earning both the Professional & Advanced Certifications - the highest available levels for Clubbuilders.
2005 - Trademark owner of 'True Length Technology™' A fitting system that puts every club in the same hand position based on the proper length and lie angle for the individual. Please note that the clubs do vary in length, but not to the traditional 1/2 inch incrument used throughout the industry. I devoted 3 years of research knowing there had to be a better fit than what is currently available. I always felt my long irons were too long and my short irons too short. Please review my True Length Technology™ section to help you understand what this system will do for you and your game.
2005 - Became a Certified Rifle Center for Frequency Matching Royal Precision Rifle shafts. Rifle Shafts are now part of the True Temper Family of Golf Safts.
Metrology Accreditations
  • Currently employed as a Metrologist for General Motors in the Canadian Regional Engineering Centre in Oshawa. As a Precision Inspector I currently operate CAD systems, Coordinate Measuring Machines and high level inspection tools on a daily basis. All part of holding the J.D. Powers 'Best In Class' which has been awarded to General Motors on many occations. I am proud to be a General Motors employee and their complete line of Quality Vehicles.
  • Past Chairman of the 'Association for Coordinate Metrology Canada' (ACMC).www.acmc-canada.ca This is a group of individuals devoted to correct metrology practices at the highest level. Colleagues include University Professors, Scientist's from the National Research Council and dimensional experts from around the world.
  • Graduate of Durham College (1980) from the 3 year Mechanical Technology Program.
  • High accuracy measurements, calculations and precision metrology are all daily practices.
Now this level of dimensional integrity has been taken to golf club assembly, fitting and repair!

www.danscustomgolfshop.com

Thanks
Dan