CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    "Richard"

I saw Jonf's mini me!

I was at golftown today and saw this little kid running around the putting green, hard not to notice his hair. He was skinny, had glasses and had an afro! He looked exactly like you would think jonf's 4 year old kid would look like or better yet, what he looked like at age 4! Jon, is there somethign you didn't tell us???

PS your son putts way better than you

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Seeing that it was you as the originator of this thread, I had my finger just itching on the delete button. That title is so mis-leading.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

"Richard"
    that was not intentional at all... ok maybe it was

seriously... it wasn't

Championship Cup Eldred is on a distinguished road Eldred's Avatar
    Richard, do you have an older brother who went to Glebe HS in the late 80's?
    Just checking if there's relation. That buddy was funny, he was the "Russell Peters". I don't have the year books to check his name anymore..

"Richard"
    S, did he have the same last name as me ? do you know my last name? But no, no one in my family every went to glebe and there are only two families in ottawa with my last name, mine and my dads brothers

Wierd, I'm at my dads shop, spending some time with him and a 14 year old version of Jonf just walked in... something really wierd is going on!

Championship Cup Eldred is on a distinguished road Eldred's Avatar
    No, I don't know your lastname.. About the old HS buddy,we just crossed path around the park at the Hunt Club last Summer, could be a cousin living in same neigbouhood? Just thought he looked like you but smaller build. I'll just refer to him as "little Richard" from now

"Richard"
    LOL so now we have a little richard and little john!!

Hall of Fame jonf is on a distinguished road jonf's Avatar
    Haha...Man...hilarious story. When I was playing minor hockey, we went to a tourney in Longueil (some suburb of Montreal). We were staying in a hotel, and some lady saw me and some teammates in the elevator. She runs over to us in the lobby with her kid, probably about 7 or so, and asks to get a picture of me with the kid. Looked EXACTLY like me. curly hair, glasses, he was even wearing jeans and the same colour shirt as me. My teammates were laughing hysterically. It was friggin weird.

"Richard"
    seriously... what is it about you that makes these little kids look like you? or maybe you look like a little kid?

Thread Information