CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Champlain

Out of Bounds chipandput is on a distinguished road chipandput's Avatar

Champlain

Had to pass in front of Champlain minutes ago and the parking lot is 1/3 full. Golfers were waiting for the green to clear on par 3 number 4 . A bit of rain but still great wheater for December 17th.

Par stinger is on a distinguished road
    Just came back! What a day! Greens are quicker than they look! Ok, maybe not... but hey, it's december 17!

Fairway Junkie dasnutz is on a distinguished road dasnutz's Avatar
    what did they charge?

I Just Won't Leave big easy is on a distinguished road
    $20

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    It was a fantastic day for golfing.This has got to be a new record for the region.Fairways veryyyyyy wettttt and greens very bad but, who cares its dec.17 and we are golfing in the ottawa area.How cool is that.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Morisburg

We played in Morrisburg and although the fairways were wet (not drenched) and walable the greens were still reasonable, great day.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Gotta Post 3Jack is on a distinguished road 3Jack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos View Post
    It was a fantastic day for golfing.This has got to be a new record for the region.Fairways veryyyyyy wettttt and greens very bad but, who cares its dec.17 and we are golfing in the ottawa area.How cool is that.
    In 1992 I played on December 22 at a local course.
    www.chapeaunoirgolf.com

Hybrid clankoffdatee is on a distinguished road
    Played Champlain today.
    $20 for as many holes as you can play.
    Played 33!
    Conditions were wet and mucky but I wasn't playing for scores. Just wanted to say I played on the 18th of December. My previous latest round was Dec 4th.

Ps: Why is it some people get upset at their shot and end up hitting 3 balls each in hopes to find their game even on Dec 18th? WTF?

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    I hear you and i feel your pain.And also some guys think that they are putting at the Masters or a PGA champ.Hit the ball, its just for fun.When you attempt to read greens at this time of the year, i"m sorry but this is not the time.Its a bonus that we are playing,keep your A game for next year and enjoy.

8 Iron lovethatping is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos View Post
    I hear you and i feel your pain.And also some guys think that they are putting at the Masters or a PGA champ.Hit the ball, its just for fun.When you attempt to read greens at this time of the year, i"m sorry but this is not the time.Its a bonus that we are playing,keep your A game for next year and enjoy.
    totally agree with you on that one! i was at cedar glen on Sunday, there was some sort of tournament going on (yeah great idea, one of the only golf courses open at this time of year and it gets clogged with a tournament?). we got stuck behind some "PGA" putters. and they were still 3 putting on some greens. still it was great to be playing so late in the year! When we shook hands with the pair we got lumped in with it was the usual "thanks for the game" followed by...."Merry Xmas".

Thread Information