The World Cup of Golf final round scores are just coming in and Host Team Barbados Roger Beale (Marshes Assistant Pro) and his playing partner James Johnson played a terrific final round of +1, finishing tied for 21st with Trinidad & Tobago represented by no other than Canada's Stephen Ames and his brother caddie Robert Ames a solid player. They also finished ahead of Japan and Jamaica.
Trinidad & Tobago and Jamaica had final rounds of +7 and +9 respectively. Play was stopped at one point due to weather thus likely attributed to some higher scores.
Considering Roger only played a handful of tournaments around Ottawa and Eastern Ontario this summer, this was a terrific showing and he should be very Proud.
I know the group of 10 Marshes members and friends that travelled down to support Roger must be having a great party today with Team Barbados terrific final round. I spotted a large Canadian flag hanging over the clubhouse balcony yesterday on the ABC TV coverage. This was likely the supporters from the Marshes. I look forward to seeing all the photos when they get back.
You can view the online scoreboard http://www.worldgolfchampionships.co...aderboard/r169

TV tape delay coverage starts in a half hour 3-6 pm on ABC.

WAY TO GO ROGER !!! WE ARE ALL PROUD !!!