100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hall of Fame MusicMan is on a distinguished road MusicMan's Avatar
    too bad you cant get GPS on one of these http://blog.kievukraine.info/uploade...708-740591.jpg

its exactly what your looking for the bling factor... i think it cost more than your car though... $30,000

and PS. this is what i was talking about in my first post of the Compaq IPAQ with the gps attachment... this is the one that you want bro, trust me. look into it!
    http://www.golfps.com/

"Richard"
    Guys I have to alter my search because I can't find anything that fits what I need.

1) Must have GPS, dont' want to but a sep attachment
    2) must have wifi to acess my wireless router
    3) Doesn't have to but if I could get one that had a windows OS and around 2-3 gigs of HD space that would be nice... but for sure it doesn't have to be a phone anymore.
    Last edited by "Richard"; 11-21-2006 at 12:43 PM.

"Richard"
    Jarred, that phone is a vertu. I tried one at holt renfrew on bloor st. It may sound like a stupid investment when you can get a top of the line phone for almost $1000... but this thing is sick. The sound quality is amazing, you can't even imagine how clear the voice of the person you are talking to. I called a friend of mine in ottawa and it litterally felt the guy was talking directly into my hear (kinda made me feel gay that he was so close... "not there is anything wrong with that"

Anway, the best part of the phone, it has a button on the left side of the phone. YOu press it and it connects you to LONDON england FOR FREE where you are talking to your own personal concierge. The guy will do anything you tell him to as long as its legal. At the launch party of for the phone the ceo of the company called the guy up and said I need 150 blah blah flowers (not sure what kind they were but they were rare) delivered to me in and it was 9pm. 1 hour later, the flowers show up. I beleive he had someone in the audience yell out what they wanted. These guys have all the hook ups. Can't get into a sold out concert, no problem. The service is included for 1 year in the purchse price of the phone. After that its $1,000 a year. Any leg work he does is free but any cost involved is billed to you. Its pretty crazy. The guy showing me the phone told me he took the store demo to NY and couldn't get into the club, called the dude in UK and the owner of the club came out to personally get him into the club. But I guess if you can afford a phone like that ($8,000-120,000) you don't really wait in line anyway

ive seen the vitru phones here too they have like a dozen of them in this watch place in the mall here next to Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth ave., how fitting, very sexy phone, didnt know about the concierge guy though, its like the Brightling watch with the Global GPS in it, pull the pin and anywhere in the world Navy choppers come to get you, richard branson has one of those... think it was like $50k they have it at this watch place too, next to all the rolex daytonas... hooooooooooot watch

"Richard"
    The navy comes to get you?? why would the navy ever agree to something like that???
    Last edited by Kilroy; 11-21-2006 at 02:01 PM. Reason: This is really not very funny. I wish you'd keep the spirit of the forum rules in mind I don't like editing posts.

Sand Wedge pir2 is on a distinguished road
    Surveyed a couple of courses, did it for Board of Trade the night before, but was rained out when i went to play.

did use it to fill in a few blanks at Station Creek, and seemed to be fairly accurate.

I prefer my RF, but the GPS is nice when there's no line of sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kilbank View Post
    I tried that (I did the Meadows that way) The readings were 10 - 30 yards off, and not always in the same direction. Have you surveyed courses reliably with that method? Have you done any surveys and are they available at the Intelligolf site?

Sorry, just did some more research, its called the Breitling Emergency series, it has a button that you push that automatically sends out an MayDay distress call that can be heard up to 360 Kilometers away, that the nearest coast guard or navy or what ever they have where you are...plane or helecopter come to your rescue... anywhere in the world

Thread Information