CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hall of Fame jonf is on a distinguished road jonf's Avatar
    that's too bad Richie. On the plus side, nobody will have any proof of the stupid things I'm sure you did tonight.

I Just Won't Leave covanant is on a distinguished road covanant's Avatar
    cpletly smashed
    [font=Impact]Dirty...Mean...And Mighty Unclean.[/font]

Uber Poster little brit is on a distinguished road little brit's Avatar
    When I was around 17, I drank half a reg. bottle of gin in about 15 mins. Apparantly I was sitting on the counter drinking it and just keeled over sideways falling in the sink. Was at my best friends house and her parents were away. Only her brother was there. We made a silly bet. Her poor parents got back to a complete disaster. They were silly enough not to just dump me in the bathroom. So I kinda wrecked a lot of their gorgeous shag carpet. Most of it I can't remember, and what I can I wouldn't tell on here. I am lucky that I didn't poison myself. I still can't touch gin.

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    I know what ya mean Brit, Bailey's used to be my favorite drink Now, I even see the label of a bottle and the bad memories come flooding back

The bartender was smart enough to cut me off at 27 or 28 drinks, he figured 50 plus ounces of pure sweet alcohol was enough for one person and he was right! It snuck up on me

NEVER again
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

Hall of Fame Hacker is on a distinguished road Hacker's Avatar
    My most memorable moment was the Dorm Social during 3rd year Univ. Being a biochem student I was in charge of the alcohol for the event. I was very good friends with our Organic Chem professor so he bought us 10 gallons of lab grade alcohol and we just distilled off the denaturing agent leaving us with 98-99% pure alcohol.

We put 2 gallons of that in a 50 gallon garbage can and filled it up with about 10 gallons of 7-up and the rest was that orange drink that you could get for big parties at McDonalds. We charged ppl $5 for a mug and they could drink all they wanted.....

Long story short, I woke up the next day when the cops were knocking on doors looking for the pellet gun that was used to bust a dozen or so windows in the dorm across the compound from ours........that wasn't me..

A little while after that my girlfriend calls to ask when my roomie and I were coming over to their place - she was house sitting the home of a local family. I said that we wouldn't be because we were quite hung.......she informs me that we would be because we had to replant the hedge. I had no idea what she was talking about until she calmly explained that my roomie and I showed up there at about 3:00 AM and ripped EVERY DAMN TREE out of the hedge wearing nothing but boxer shorts and shower slippers (it was February). It wasn't til then that I discovered the scratches all over my arms and legs as well as the frost-bitten toes on my feet......

Anyone ever try to plant about 60 trees in February in New Brunswick????

"Richard"
    Here is one....

"Richard"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
    I said that we wouldn't be because we were quite hung.......
    You can use that as an excuse not to do something??? Sorry babe I can't do the dishes... I'm well hung.. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by "Richard" View Post
    You can use that as an excuse not to do something??? Sorry babe I can't do the dishes... I'm well hung.. sorry
    Well, I can use that as an excuse.......I'm not sure if YOU can

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    I'm so glad I am as old as I am--dont have to keep up with you guys. Here's one; Two days before I got married (the first time) I made the mistake of saying I could drink my to be wife under the table. Well that was the first mistake--for the rest of the evening she made sure I did not have to refill my glass--God bless her. By the end of the evening I was drinking pure gin in 6 0z coke glasses and asking if we could go waterskiing----an hour later everyone got worried when I couldn't be found---they finally found me passed out on the dock with the tow rope in my hand. Like real good people they put me to bed and left me with a bowl. OH--they put me to bed in an aluminum travel trailer (Airstream) and came to see if I was still alive at noon the next day--I was but my temp was 104 and now on my way to the hospital. Needless to say I have not touched gin since
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

GolfPig of the Year 2006 Golfbum is on a distinguished road
    I lived on a farm when I was young, So once every weekend it was time to go out with my buddy and swill massive quanities of whiskey. Whisky was our choice because you did not need to haul around a cooler like you would for beer. One 26er of Rye, one 26er of Canada Dry and a bag of ice, good to go!

My best drunk story? I was single, working at Ford. I had seen this girl who worked in the variety store down the road from where I lived. One night before Christmas I was out with the boys from work. We were at my place, drinking hard. We decided it was time to go to a bar, but a couple of us needed some smokes. Down to the local variety store we go, and lo and behold that young girl was working. I told the boys that one day I would marry that girl behind the counter and they all had a good laugh
    One year later they attended my wedding, to the girl who worked behind the counter at the variety store! Here I sit, almost 25 years later, still married to that girl from the variety store!
    My opinions are my own, I do not follow others.

Quote Originally Posted by Golfbum View Post
    I told the boys that one day I would marry that girl behind the counter and they all had a good laugh
    One year later they attended my wedding, to the girl who worked behind the counter at the variety store! Here I sit, almost 25 years later, still married to that girl from the variety store!
    I think we have a WINNER!!!

.....I'm a sucker for a good story like that

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
    I said that we wouldn't be because we were quite hung.......

Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

"Richard"
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfbum View Post
    I lived on a farm when I was young, So once every weekend it was time to go out with my buddy and swill massive quanities of whiskey. Whisky was our choice because you did not need to haul around a cooler like you would for beer. One 26er of Rye, one 26er of Canada Dry and a bag of ice, good to go!

My best drunk story? I was single, working at Ford. I had seen this girl who worked in the variety store down the road from where I lived. One night before Christmas I was out with the boys from work. We were at my place, drinking hard. We decided it was time to go to a bar, but a couple of us needed some smokes. Down to the local variety store we go, and lo and behold that young girl was working. I told the boys that one day I would marry that girl behind the counter and they all had a good laugh

Oh so she was the drunk one...

Par moochie is on a distinguished road moochie's Avatar
    Don't see allot of pics??

This is me last June on a Mediteranean cruise. Discovered Foster's Oil Cans (economies of scale). In the morning, I had a huge ball of bar receipts in my pocket to go along with the headache.

"Richard"
    For some reason my pic didn't attach

"Richard"
    moochie, let me guess.. judging by your eyes in the pic, that can is empty!

Par moochie is on a distinguished road moochie's Avatar
    12 of those Foster's cans were emptied as well as a bottle of wine with dinner and a double macallan before. My wife signed me up to sing Karoake (Johnny Cash) and couldn't believe that I did it.

I'll dig up some pics of me dancing on the pool bar in Mexico last winter (after a 26 of Tequila). I look like I went 5 rounds with Hurricane Carter.

"Richard"
    Here Comes The Story Of The Huricane!

Thread Information