CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    "Richard"

Post drunk pictures of yourself...

I don't have any right now but I will have a ton after tonight. If you have any, post them. I will post some tomorrow evening when i wake up

Must be Single Sakuraba is on a distinguished road Sakuraba's Avatar
    how about this one?

lol! I'm afraid that will be moderated, but I'm glad I got to see it.

"Richard"
    hahaha, you ass clowns, yes I'm sure dan, geoff or someone will be taking that picture down. Maybe you should edit it before you get in trouble! I actually wasn't drunk in that 1 handed hand stand... if I was I may have fallen on my head and died. Donny should have tons of pics, donny please don't post 100 pics in my thread, just the two or three best ones will do just fine

I Just Won't Leave covanant is on a distinguished road covanant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuraba View Post
    lol! I'm afraid that will be moderated, but I'm glad I got to see it.
    think so?
    I didnt think it was all that bad?
    Moderators are all out playing anyway.
    [font=Impact]Dirty...Mean...And Mighty Unclean.[/font]

I'm so bored I just spent 15 minutes browsing break.com galleries, but I couldn't come up with any good ones. I should just post a link to one fo the forum golf day pics.

"Richard"
    yeah post it! If you guys don't have pics I'll take stories. Post your drunk pics or your durnk stories

I once drank 48 beers in under 2 hours........bad night!

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    Please keep this clean. I don't want to have to close it. It could be fun.

Sorry

You did laugh didnt you Dan?

"Richard"
    is it even possible to drink that much without dieing?

I drank so much once that I thought my friends girlfriend was a girl I used to date years before. I went upto her and said "hey, long time no see, what are you doing here?" SHe said "not much, it hasn't been that long? I said, "its been 3 years, I heard you got married" she said "you are drunk, I saw you last week!" Then I said, didn't you move back to Calgary? SHe said, you are drunk and arne't making any sense. Then her boyfriend (my friend) came upto me and said, hey depe whats up? I said "not much man, just seeing if I can hook up again for old times sake" and he said "you slept with my girlfriend?" I was confused and thought what a strange question, he must be joking and replied "yeah tons of times man.. I even taped it" then he hit me. We cleared it up a few days later. Thank god he hits like a girl.

The rest of my stories are just me getting drunk, going to the bathroom, puking it all out and getting drunk again and then puking again and then drinking again. The puking usually starts after the 15th drink
    Last edited by Big Johnny69; 11-18-2006 at 01:37 PM.

Driver dreaded_snowman is on a distinguished road dreaded_snowman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by "Richard" View Post
    The rest of my stories are just me getting drunk, going to the bathroom, puking it all out and getting drunk again and then puking again and then drinking again. The puking usually starts after the 15th drink
    Wow, Richard, 15 drinks! That's a lot of Shirley Temples. Does your tongue turn pink?

Team Match Play Champ 2009 hoolio is on a distinguished road hoolio's Avatar
    ...SHe said, you are drunk and arne't making any sense...
    I was thinking the same thing... Are you drunk right now?

I think the story kind of reminded me of when I was in Orillia visiting a buddy at school... I brought two 60's of whiskey down for the weekend, but not just any whiskey, the stuff that you pour out of the wall in the SAQ Depot over in Hull. Anyway second night I didn't finish bottle #2, but still put back about 80% (so I saw the next morning anyway) and we headed off to the bar. Apparently the bouncers in Orillia didn't like me and wouldnt let me into the first two bars and I'm told that this sent me into a rage of profanity (alledgedly).

I said screw it and told the guys to go into the second bar and I'd go back to my buddys place. Since I didnt know where to look to find my feet they duct taped the directions to my arm and put me in a cab. Well I guess that my plan was just a ruse to fool them because 2 hours later my buddies found me at one of the more sleezy establishments yelling at the bartender because I believed him to be someone I attended a night school class with. He kept telling me I wasn't and I wouldnt let up.

When the guys came up to get me so we could walk home, a Native guy told them there was a huge party they should come to. Apparently I was telling everyone in the bar to come to the address that was duct-taped to my arm. He happened to say this to the guy who I was staying with, and yanked me out of there yelling at me because he thought there could be a bunch of Natives at his place just hanging out. Needless to say he made me walk home faster than I wanted to so I pushed him into a ditch where he found a stick that he used to whip me all the way back to his place (he was quicker and less smashed than me, I had to endure it).

I bet you were all hoping to hear about a bunch of Indians at the place when we got there, but to my disappointment (and his relief), there were none.

I love drunk stories, but most of my good ones wouldn't be appropriate for this forum.
    Let's put a Smile on that Face!

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    I used to lift weights and while I was no Depe I could bench press my own weight at 185 lbs. I was a bit inebriated one night and I pestered this finely sculpted fella about his weightlifting routine until he basically told me to go away.

The way he looked at me told me 4 things...
    1) He's not interested in this conversation.
    2) He thinks I am gay and he isn't. note to self: This was a good thing, 'cause if he was gay, this could have been a more awkward story.
    3) Not to get all admiring over a fella who obviously knows how to work out even if you do have a common interest.
    4) Time for a new bar... It was a weekend and I'd just ruined that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kilbank View Post
    I used to lift weights and while I was no Depe I could bench press my own weight at 185 lbs. I was a bit inebriated one night and I pestered this finely sculpted fella about his weightlifting routine until he basically told me to go away. ...
    Well did you at least offer him a "Shirts-Optional" shoulder massage to try to mend the fence?

I'm at a buddy's place.... I dont remember having this pic taken so therefore I'm smashed!

I'm getting pretty dusted tonight... and geronamo had got alot of rye with him...

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    The day I got my hole in one. Our course used to have a rule that whoever is in the bar when the person that gets the ace walks in, they all buy him/her a drink. Only catch is they all have to be the SAME drink. Wehn ew walked in, I was aksed what I wanted since the club buys the first round, I ordered a beer..... when the drinks came to the table, somehow my beer had changed to a B-52! Has anyone ever drank 27 - B-52s in 90 minutes before???

I won't go into the stories of the stupid things I did and hopefully Bugsy doesn't see this cause she has some doosies from that night.

Thankfully no pics

BUT, I was on the golf course for a 7:56 Tee time with Bugsy the next morning and I almost got another hole in one on the same hole. Rolled up, hit the pin and bounced back a few inches for a tap in bird. A distinctly remember hearing Bugsy yell NO NO NOT ANOTHER DRUNK!!!
    Last edited by Indio; 11-18-2006 at 07:53 PM.
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

Hall of Fame jonf is on a distinguished road jonf's Avatar
    I don't have the pictures (Ok, so maybe I do, but I'm not posting them) from my 19th, but lets just say by the end of the night I only had hair on 1 leg, and I had turned into a human poster-board. Then the next morning at 11 am I got dragged out of bed to play RES soccer against the all girls' dorm...they couldn't help admiring my beautifully smoothe legs.

7 Wood bugsy is on a distinguished road bugsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Indio View Post
    The day I got my hole in one. Our course used to have a rule that whoever is in the bar when the person that gets the ace walks in, they all buy him/her a drink. Only catch is they all have to be the SAME drink. Wehn ew walked in, I was aksed what I wanted since the club buys the first round, I ordered a beer..... when the drinks came to the table, somehow my beer had changed to a B-52! Has anyone ever drank 27 - B-52s in 90 minutes before???

I won't go into the stories of the stupid things I did and hopefully Bugsy doesn't see this cause she has some doosies from that night.

BUT, I was on the golf course for a 7:56 Tee time with Bugsy the next morning and I almost got another hole in one on the same hole. Rolled up, hit the pin and bounced back a few inches for a tap in bird. A distinctly remember hearing Bugsy yell NO NO NOT ANOTHER DRUNK!!!
    STUPID THINGS YOU DID, oh hello, give me a break, this is how it went down folks, I was in the club house at 4:00pm, Indio walks in at 4:30, knowing he had someone to drive him home later that evening I said congrats and took off, Well at 5:30 (that's not 90 minutes by the way Indio) in he comes through the door, soaking wet. (it was pouring outside and he had his head stuck outside the car window all the way from rockland to orleans) walks upstairs proceeds to the bathroom where he (let's just say emptied his stomach) then tried to get to the bedroom with the help of his friend, and all the way there was accusing his buddy saying it was his fault, his language was very colourful. Finally indio lays down, (of course he couldn't put two words together but yelled out BOWL BOWL BOWL, so, Bugsy goes downstairs to get a bowl for Indio, (he is lying on his back and takes the bowl and puts it on his face. DUH Then he yells FAN FAN, he wanted the fan turned on, so bugsy turns the fan on, (you see I had never seen him drunk before so I was trying to be helpful) then he yells BLOW MY NOSE, WELL that's where I slammed the bedroom door Went up the next morning to see if he was still alive, and yep he was, the plan had been to go have breakfast at the club the next morning, he tells me that he will meet me at the club cause he really doesn't want to see food, I reminded him he had no choice because he had left his truck at the club the night before. sooooo, dear Indio went with bugsy, bugsy that morning had bacon, eggs, sausage and ham, and it was hilarious to see Indio turning purple, oh and by the way by the ninth hole, he was running for tylenol
    Bugsy Rules, Indio drools

WTF, bugsy you haven't been in the forum for weeks and all of a sudden I post a message and you appear!

She exagerates slightly folks! I wasn't purple, I was green and I wasn't running for tylenol, I was dragging my sorry ass to the locker room for them.....

7 Wood bugsy is on a distinguished road bugsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Indio View Post
    WTF, bugsy you haven't been in the forum for weeks and all of a sudden I post a message and you appear!

She exagerates slightly folks! I wasn't purple, I was green and I wasn't running for tylenol, I was dragging my sorry ass to the locker room for them.....
    Check more often to see who's online dear, someones got to keep an eye on you
    Bugsy Rules, Indio drools

Quote Originally Posted by bugsy View Post
    Check more often to see who's online dear, someones got to keep an eye on you

"Richard"
    if my wife was on this site watching my move... I wouldn't be able to post 90% of the stuff I post

I would love to see indio's posts if bugsy wasn't there. Not that I don't want you here bugsy, we all love you. Or maybe he just posts what he wants and that is why he is sleeping on the couch all the time.

if my wife was on this site watching my move... I wouldn't be able to post 90% of the stuff I post

I would love to see indio's posts if bugsy wasn't there. Not that I don't want you here bugsy, we all love you. Or maybe he just posts what he wants and that is why he is sleeping on the couch all the time.
    Nah, I don't worry about that, I blurt out or write exactly what I am thinking.... that is why I am always on the couch!

"Richard"
    Are you sure he said "blow my nose"

Also, 3 hours until I get drunk

PS if you do 15 shots of jack you will be puking as well. Or at the very least be completely mashed. Anyone who doesn't believe me is welcome to give it a try, my treat

Also, 3 hours until I get drunk
    I don't believe in wasting time

"Richard"
    Jonf is actually the person I would most like to get drunk on this website! I remember when I want to eagle with donny. We ordered so many beers that everyone looked at eachother "who the F is going to carry all of them" Donny wanted to get a cart just so we could fill it up with beer. Anyway, he ended up carryin his bag, 10 beers and then at the 10th hole he filled up again. Jonf, Starving student and maybe Rez would be funny drunks. Anyway, I'm out, I'm taking indios advice. I'm leaving now. I'll take some before and after pics. The reason I know I'm going to be wasted is because I have a bet with a friend. THe person who drinks the most wins... free drinks next time we go out. THats like a $300 bet! I ate lots of bread, drank lots of water and have a few bars in my packet and some candy. I'm going to try to push my 15 jacks to 21... I'll win for sure

Jonf is actually the person I would most like to get drunk on this website! I remember when I want to eagle with donny. We ordered so many beers that everyone looked at eachother "who the F is going to carry all of them" Donny wanted to get a cart just so we could fill it up with beer. Anyway, he ended up carryin his bag, 10 beers and then at the 10th hole he filled up again. Jonf, Starving student and maybe Rez would be funny drunks. Anyway, I'm out, I'm taking indios advice. I'm leaving now. I'll take some before and after pics. The reason I know I'm going to be wasted is because I have a bet with a friend. THe person who drinks the most wins... free drinks next time we go out. THats like a $300 bet! I ate lots of bread, drank lots of water and have a few bars in my packet and some candy. I'm going to try to push my 15 jacks to 21... I'll win for sure
    ¸

"Richard"
    Soooo... I'm back. AndI would like to say that I'm cpletely mashed out of my brain. I'll try to keep it clean. Got to the club, had about 5 drinks shoved in my face from friends and family. Lost my camera after taking about 20 pictures... don't think I will get it back so gotta buy a new one

Thread Information