100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 Drivers

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar

2 Drivers

The time has come to cut my driver crop in half. Looking to sell pre-Christmas to take advantage of some GT deals.

Nickent Genex Cross 9.5° composite top, OEM UST 65gm stiff shaft, Lamkin Crossline black grip, 45". This driver feels super-solid and really moves the ball. Sits dead square at address. The shaft is a proper "stiff", not like a lot of OEM shafts. Face and crown are mint. Sole has Very light brush marks from normal use. Condition is 9.5/10. It was a very tough decision between this one and my HipTi 420. Includes HC. $70

Adams Redline RPM 460 Comp 10° Neutral, Graphite Design YS-7 S/X flex, Lamkin Crossline black, 45". Sits dead square at address. Face and crown are excellent. Sole has 1 tiny cart path rash mark near the weight, does not effect play whatsoever. Sorry no HC. $50

Ask others who have purchased/traded stuff with me. I take very good care of my equipment. I will post pics shortly. No trades please.

Cheers.
    Last edited by LobWedge; 11-14-2006 at 12:22 PM.
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    So I guess the FT-3 is working well for you?
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Johnston View Post
    So I guess the FT-3 is working well for you?
    Actually, no. I traded it to Reid for his HipTi 420. Believe it or not, the shaft was too soft. Especially at the butt end.
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

Must be Single 1972Apex is on a distinguished road 1972Apex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LobWedge View Post
    Actually, no. I traded it to Reid for his HipTi 420. Believe it or not, the shaft was too soft. Especially at the butt end.
    I take it the HipTi 420 is working out for you . Agree with you the shaft in the FT-3. It lasted exactly 1/2 a round LOL!.

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1972Apex View Post
    I take it the HipTi 420 is working out for you . Agree with you the shaft in the FT-3. It lasted exactly 1/2 a round LOL!.
    Than what the hell was wrong with me then? Although I find shafts that are too soft for me tend to go right. But I guess I believe too much in the industry standard (shaft too stiff, ball goes right.....). Makes me wonder then...
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Need a Caddy rockford35 is on a distinguished road rockford35's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Johnston View Post
    Than what the hell was wrong with me then? Although I find shafts that are too soft for me tend to go right. But I guess I believe too much in the industry standard (shaft too stiff, ball goes right.....). Makes me wonder then...
    I'm exactly the same way, Geoff. Soft = right.

Welcome to the club!

R35

Pics

Pics posted.

More pics.

Notice the minor scuff to the upper left edge of the weight.

Price drop.

$60 for the Nickent. This is a 400cc driver and the shaft is the OEM labeled version of the Harmon Tour CB65. This is a great deal folks.

$40 for the Adams. For a driver with a Graphite Design shaft, this is also a steal.

Driver overswing is on a distinguished road overswing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LobWedge View Post
    Price drop.

$60 for the Nickent. This is a 400cc driver and the shaft is the OEM labeled version of the Harmon Tour CB65. This is a great deal folks.

$40 for the Adams. For a driver with a Graphite Design shaft, this is also a steal.
    are you ottawa local ? im intrested in the shaft, but may take the head with it if its that cheap. any way you'd do a pull and sell the shaft and head seperate. most likely not but its worth a shot, i may but it and have the driver as a back-up etc. let me know.

Albatross dandaco is on a distinguished road

adams driver

If still available, I'll take the complete Adams driver... sent you my phone # thru PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by overswing View Post
    are you ottawa local ? im intrested in the shaft, but may take the head with it if its that cheap. any way you'd do a pull and sell the shaft and head seperate. most likely not but its worth a shot, i may but it and have the driver as a back-up etc. let me know.
    I definitely want to sell it complete, and since dandaco is the first to offer for it that way, he gets first crack. If it doesn't happen I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by dandaco View Post
    If still available, I'll take the complete Adams driver... sent you my phone # thru PM.

Thanks
    PM replied.

Adams

R,
    I was out of the office all day. I will be home all evening if you wish to call.

Thanks

Adams is sold, pending payment.

Pitching Wedge Elrik is on a distinguished road

Nickent Cross

Hi Lobwedge - is the Nickent Cross still available? If so, I'm definitely interested!!!

Thanks

Elrik

Adams Driver Head

Deal has been impossible to complete...... Unfortunately, I have to walk away from this one.

Quote Originally Posted by dandaco View Post
    Deal has been impossible to complete...... Unfortunately, I have to walk away from this one.
    Yeah Dan. Sorry about this. My fault. Too many other things going on at my end to get this done.

7 Wood rsx25 is on a distinguished road rsx25's Avatar
    is the adam still for sale? if yes il take it

PM send

Thread Information