100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    "Richard"

What is the best prank you have ever played???

I have played 100's of them but I'll give you my top 3

THis first one isn't really that good but because its one of my best friends... it was funny.

As most of you know, Punjabi (the coolest kind of indians). Anyway, homosexuality is something that hasn't yet been accepted fully in our comunity. Its still frowned upon and can get you disowned by your friends and family. Its starting to become more acceptable within the 2nd generation comunity now but our friends parents who were born in india... forget about it. Anyway a few years ago rogers internet was acting all funny and this went on for about 2 months. I called and told them off more than once. As a thank you for staying with them they send me a gift certificate to indigo.ca books. So I found this book called "bringing down the house" which is about the MIT black jack ring that was going around the states winning millions of dollars by counting carts. I was buying it for a friend of mine who used to drive cab and loved blackjack and thought it was something he could do while waiting for fairs. Then I got an evil idea... I was going to play a joke on him. I bought the book and paid extra to have it gift wrapped and attached a card. The card said "hey baby, I really miss you and wish you would call me back. I need to be held in your big storng arms again. Please accept this book as a token of my love and please forgive me for whatever I did that has made you made at me" and signed it "John" and sent it to his house. I knew he never checked the mail and his mom would end up checking it, calling him and he would let her open it to see what it was. She told him it was a book and then said there was a card, she read it to him and when he asked who it was from... she said "come home right now"

He got him, his dad had come home from work and they were both waiting for him to "talk" to him. WHile waiting for him to come home they went through ALL his stuff and even looked under his bed where there were a few dirty magazines, $1,500, a joint and some rubbers. Needless to say, when he got home and saw his parents at the table with all this stuff infront of them he almost passed out. For a month the guy didn't call any of his guy friends because he didn't want his parents to pick up the phone and hear him talking to a guy because he had barely convinced them that he wasn't gay. He did however get into a world of trouble for the other goodies under the bed. I never told him it was me. Two months ago he got married and I included in my card a copy of the e-check out for the book (which i saved) and signed the card "love aways, JOHN"

I got a msg from him when he got back from his HM... it said "I knew it was you, you ***... don't worry I'm going to get you really good"

Prank two, we stole a guys door when I was in res. at university while he was in the shower. He reversed his peep hole and hid the door in one of our rooms for the day. THe guy couldn't go to class cause someone would steal his stuff. Anyway, the door showed up the next day we helped him put it back up. Now we coould fully see into his room for a few days without him even realizing.. he did some pretty bad things and we came up with some pretty sick nick names for him.

3. In highschool I stole a CPR dummy from school. Put some clothes on it and stuck a knife in his back, rubbed tomato sauce all over the dummy's back and left it in my best friends garden. Her mom walked outside to get her veggies and water her flowers, screamed and came back inside to call 911. I got a call from my friend crying and yelling saying "there is a dead man in my backyard, my mom just called the police! Sounded like she needed me and being the good friend that I was I went over right away. The cops were already there and one of them was carrying the dummy to his car and laughing his ass off. The entire street was gathered around watching what was going on... I was trying not to laugh but I couldn't so I left, confessed to my friend the next day and she didn't talk to me for a month... The best part was, it even made the papers in kanata!

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    Like I said a couple of months ago "Richard you have to write a book" ! I would buy one.
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Hall of Fame jonf is on a distinguished road jonf's Avatar
    In that case, he'll also need a darn fine editor.

Practice Pig ironmaster15213 is on a distinguished road ironmaster15213's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonf View Post
    In that case, he'll also need a darn fine editor.
    ......A good lawyer wouldn't hurt either

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    He is writing a book. Do a forum search for all posts by "Richard". Press "Print". Be sure to have lots of paper on hand.

Par moochie is on a distinguished road moochie's Avatar
    I too have played many over the years but they are fewer and farther in between as I grow older. I did pull a quick one on my wife a few weeks back. Here goes:

My wife wears a night guard while sleeping to stop her from grinding her teeth. Being P-whipped, I often clean it for her in some pepsodent (denture cleaner). The instructions on the box say to leave it in for 15 minutes. Now you have to understand that my wife is very anal (e.g. if an item hits its expiry date, she throws it out at the stroke of midnight). Anyway, she is always harping me about putting the night guard in the cleaner and walking away. Soooo... a few weeks back, I put my old hockey mouthguard in. It is big and black as compared to the night guard that is small and clear. She goes into the bathroom and I hear her mumble (no doubt something like "he left it in again"). She then breaks out laughing. She found the mouthguard (black and swollen) and said "look what happened as a result of you leaving it in too long". I waited a day or so and told her. Expected her to get mad but it still entertained me.

Championship Cup atomic is on a distinguished road
    This all happened years ago...

I started by "borrowing" a buddy's extra key. When he was at work, I started by removing all light bulbs and batteries in his house. He was down in the basement for 45 minutes with a candle at the fusebox, because he couldn't seem to get the lights to work. The laughs continued when the tv wouldn't turn on...

He did get me back pretty well. I had left my bicycle there while we were out drinking. I ended up walking home and left my bike there overnight. Well, next morning, I showed up and he handed me my frame, wheels, and a box with every other moving part inside.

This continued to escalate until my roommate got involved. After a big overnight snowfall, he took his plough and built up a 10 foot wall of snow around the driveway. I was told that 2.5 hours of shovelling got his car out.

We all decided that this was getting past funny, and was starting to eat into work. A truce was called that still stands today.

"Richard"
    You should def end the truce... get them all back!

I Just Won't Leave covanant is on a distinguished road covanant's Avatar
    Had my service managers car in one day for service.When he wasnt looking i wired his horn to the flasher system so that everytime he flashed left the horn would go on/off...on/off until he turned the flasher off.
    Did this to him on a Friday night before he was leaving for holidays
    Turns out he went to Tim Hortons the next morning,while turning you guessed it...left to enter the drive -thru,the horn starts going!
    He thinks the guy behind him is honking at him and the guy in front of him thinks he is honking at him! Mass confusion,everybody's pissed at each other
    Another time i re-routed his washer fluid spray nozzle through the dash,under the steering wheel so that everytime he hit the switch he was sprayed in the nads
    Ahhh... fun with cars
    [font=Impact]Dirty...Mean...And Mighty Unclean.[/font]

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    ROFLMAO&PMP

Covanant, could I borrow your considerable devious talent to do a little 'job' for me on Bugsy's car??? Oh lord could I have fun with this!! I would probably be sleeping on the couch for the rest of my life but holy it would be worth it!
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

Anytime Indio! Would be worth it to see the beating you would get on here I can wire the ignition coil to the key if you would like,nice big shock

"Richard"
    Cov, you have to help me do that to a friends car. Man that would be hilarious! washer fluid on your nads... but lets replace the washer fluid with hot sauce or something... PS my buddy is a cop but I can get us into the cruiser for about 5 minutes when he bring its over for lunch next time I'm in ottawa...

Quote Originally Posted by "Richard" View Post
    Cov, you have to help me do that to a friends car. Man that would be hilarious! washer fluid on your nads... but lets replace the washer fluid with hot sauce or something... PS my buddy is a cop but I can get us into the cruiser for about 5 minutes when he bring its over for lunch next time I'm in ottawa...
    Cop huh ......let me think about that.......um no.
    It is a funny prank,but very dangerous!

"Richard"
    only if he gets it in the nads is it funny, if he gets it in the face while driving.. that is bad. I punched my cousin in the nuts when he was driving his brothers new benz... something really really bad almost happened. Since then I make it a rule not to touch peoples nuts while they are driving

Quote Originally Posted by covanant View Post
    Anytime Indio! Would be worth it to see the beating you would get on here
    gee thanks old buddy old pal...

I can wire the ignition coil to the key if you would like,nice big shock
    I was thinking more like hook the horn up to the break lights or wipers turn on when she tunes into the radio or even maybe car alarm sounds when she presses on lock.... ya know, pranks.... not murder

Indio...what are you going to say to her when she reads this thread?

Richard,thats probably a good rule.

If i ever play golf with Richard im walking

Indio...what are you going to say to her when she reads this thread?
    I don't think she will see this one (hoping) and if she does, I will just say 'Whaaaaaaat?'

Hey 'Dick' remind me never to offer you a ride again and oh ya, please do not offer me one!

only if he gets it in the nads is it funny, if he gets it in the face while driving.. that is bad. I punched my cousin in the nuts when he was driving his brothers new benz... something really really bad almost happened. Since then I make it a rule not to touch peoples nuts while they are driving
    This HAS to be the final chapter in the book you are writing.... god it just has to be

"Richard"
    so everyone, lets get this straight....

I tell everyone that "Since then I make it a rule not to touch peoples nuts while they are driving" and bob says he doesn't want to give me a lift anymore... which means he WANTS me to touch his nuts... what a strange fellow

Touching nuts used to be a common thing then Richard?

so everyone, lets get this straight....

I tell everyone that "Since then I make it a rule not to touch peoples nuts while they are driving" and bob says he doesn't want to give me a lift anymore... which means he WANTS me to touch his nuts... what a strange fellow

"Richard"
    used to be but like I said, it was causing to many near accidents

used to be but like I said, it was causing to many near accidents
    Hey Dick, did your mother drop you very often when you were a baby?

"Richard"
    no, my friends just have really nice nuts

"Richard"
    forgot about this one I played that almost got me killed...

So, it was the winter of 1998 and I was at a friends house who was head of ISF (indian student federation) for Ottawa U. He left his computer on and I emailed everyone a exe file telling them that it was aa balance sheet for this years finances. Instead it ws a small program that changed your desktop background to something VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY bad. So, some people were at work (co-op term), some people were at school and some people were at home on their parents computers. It was only 1998 so not everyone had a computer yet so they didn't know how to change their display and took them hours to figure it out. Those weren't the people that got it the worst, the people that really got screwed over were the ones that had a window open when running the exe file and then never went to the desktop... they left the computer without fixing it. Needless to say, many many many people wanted to kill me

Arrow shooter Chieflongtee is on a distinguished road Chieflongtee's Avatar
    Had my service managers car in one day for service.When he wasnt looking i wired his horn to the flasher system so that everytime he flashed left the horn would go on/off...on/off until he turned the flasher off.
    Did this to him on a Friday night before he was leaving for holidays
    Turns out he went to Tim Hortons the next morning,while turning you guessed it...left to enter the drive -thru,the horn starts going!
    He thinks the guy behind him is honking at him and the guy in front of him thinks he is honking at him! Mass confusion,everybody's pissed at each other
    Another time i re-routed his washer fluid spray nozzle through the dash,under the steering wheel so that everytime he hit the switch he was sprayed in the nads
    Ahhh... fun with cars

Devious man and you still find a way to lock yourself out of your car
    Unbelievable
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Thread Information