CorporateGolfXtra 2024
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Driver dreaded_snowman is on a distinguished road dreaded_snowman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by "Richard" View Post
    ouch!!! This idiot might be the smartest person on this board you know
    No personal offense intended. I figured you, of all people, could take a joke!

Golf Pigette of the Year 07,08 kerisb is on a distinguished road kerisb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Indio View Post
    Hacker was getting his weekly pedicure and nails polished, I was making up the couch for the night

Don't tell me that even when you are sick, you have to sleep on the couch ......well I hope it is a pull out anyways!! Oh yeah, on second thought I agree with Bugsy if it is a "Man Cold" she is better off just sending you to the couch that wya she won't have to listen to the whinning all night!!!

Golf Pigette of the Year 07,08 kerisb is on a distinguished road kerisb's Avatar
    Richard you big !!! I don't agree with what you did, but it does accomplish one thing!! I guess it just goes to show how much caring and friendship there really is in this forum!!!

There are a few people in this forum referred to as "idiots", but it is all with love and caring!! It is nice that even though most of us have never met, we are still willing to stand up and defend each other!!

I believe that this forum serve two puposes, one for the serious golfer that wants info.and knowledge, and one for people like me that play golf for fun, and enjoy the fact that I can come home from work and get on the computer with a bunch of friends and have a few laughs.

As for you Richard you deserve a big , but then again you would probably not consider that a punishment, would you!!!

P.S. I sure hope Hacker is ok!!!! Wow I wouldn't want him mad at me!!!!

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kerisb View Post
    Richard you big !!!

P.S. I sure hope Hacker is ok!!!! Wow I wouldn't want him mad at me!!!!
    Had to leave the first part of your post but won't comment on it!

As for Hacker, he is just a big
    Last edited by Indio; 10-04-2006 at 11:54 AM. Reason: sp mstk
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

[As for Hacker, he is just a big [/quote]

Nothin wrong with these types of guys, I work with a few like this, big tough guys on the outside, but nothin but big, soft, cuddly teddybears on the inside!!!
    But he sure did a good job of getting his point across!! I just hope he was able to calm down enough to sleep last night!!

"Richard"
    Quote Originally Posted by dreaded_snowman View Post
    No personal offense intended. I figured you, of all people, could take a joke!
    I know its a joke, I didn't take it any other way It was a great burn!!! nice one!

Anyway, I fail to see what people are getting bent out of shape for, mcgoo doesn't want me to even mention his name anymore... some people are taking this way to seriously. You do realize this is a msg board, its just for fun...

But really, other than a few people that can't take a joke (geoff not included) I really appreciate everyone PMing me, posting for me to stay, although that wasn't my intent it was really nice. Hacker was about to kick someones ass!!!! I am offically scared of him now! LOL
    Last edited by Big Johnny69; 10-04-2006 at 01:56 PM. Reason: That's why they're Private Messages

Competitor Hank Hill is on a distinguished road Hank Hill's Avatar
    It's kind of like when you were at primary school and someone draws a nice picture but announces to everyone that it is a terrible picture so the everyone says "noooo it's a really excellent drawing, you are soooo talented". Trouble is some people will turn around and say, "yes you are right, it is a terrible picture, worst i've seen".

What did you expect?

"Richard"
    I can't say I didn't expect it (but I still don't understand it) but since its only reid, magoo and who ever else, I don't really care (geoff not inluced). Me and the "boyz" had a good laugh out of it that is all I really wanted to do.. play a joke on the indios and the hackers of the board who would laugh about it after.

Fairway Junkie sharkshooter is on a distinguished road sharkshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Hill View Post
    It's kind of like when you were at primary school ...
    Some of us grew up, and then there is "Richard".

"Richard"
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkshooter View Post
    Some of us grew up, and then there is "Richard".

I'll never grow up!!! Why act your age when you can act 10 years younger? Its what keeps me sane although from the sounds of it, it drives some of you mental.. the greater good I suppose

Caddy jmr73 is on a distinguished road jmr73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by "Richard" View Post
    Why act your age when you can act 10 years younger?
    You're only 18? What is all this talk of drinking beer?

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    I don't usually intervene before things get out of hand, but I think this needs to die now.

Closed.

Thread Information