Hey guys, it is with great sadness that I retire from golf posting. There aren't enough hours in a day for me to work, study, and sleep and post. Truthfully I just don't enjoy it as much as I once did. I'd like to thank everyone who I met up with for rounds for the great time and great company. I really enjoyed playing with you all and will continue you play with you as I have your numbers or know people who have your numbers. I would also like to thank dan for putting up with my bizarre sense of humor. One of the mail reasons I have decided to stop posting is I get emails from members who choose not to give their names or handles telling me that idiots like me don't belong on this site and that I don't contribute anything of value to the site. This may or may not be true but I thought it was a free country and as long as I posted my nonsense in the "anything else" section it was all good. I get Pms from members once in a while which I don’t mind because I know who they are, there is a face to the name so to speak but the cowards to email me and not give their info and just attack me is to much. This is one but not the only reason I have decided to leave.

Dan you have a great site and we’ll def meet up next year for a few rounds as I really enjoy playing with you and mike and mike (pare). Well folks, it has been fun. I have some deals pending which should close in the next 2 days so that’s all the time we have left, 48 hours. I can just imagine how much more productive I will be now. You guys all have my email addy (it’s down there in my sig) so feel free to email me for a round whenever you are in Toronto. I will try to make it out to next years forum day if I'm in Ottawa, I'm sure bg458 will keep me posted as to when it is.

Thanks again to everyone

Remeber me fondly ottawa golfers!!!

DAN, as they retired waynes 99, marios 66... please retire the name thotho and "richard" I know there won't be much demand for those nicks but its the thought that counts