CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    "Richard"

The thread jacking thread

Since threads have to be on topic and you cant thread jack someones thread... if the thread is about thread jacking then logically you should be able to jack the thread.... so jack away (resist indio)

Lets start by discussing how many days a week indio spends on the sofa... From his post count I would have to sa atleast 3 nights a week... 3 1/2 if you count when he tries to sneak back into bed and after about an hour or two of thinking it worked bugsy kicks him back out again...

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Since threads have to be on topic and you cant thread jack someones thread... if the thread is about thread jacking then logically you should be able to jack the thread.... so jack away (resist indio)

Lets start by discussing how many days a week indio spends on the sofa... From his post count I would have to sa atleast 3 nights a week... 3 1/2 if you count when he tries to sneak back into bed and after about an hour or two of thinking it worked bugsy kicks him back out again...
    I would rather talk about the group shaving your head on the 30th
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

"Richard"
    when I was in highschool I used to have long hair.. down to my chin (the chicks loved it... but they didn't love me calling them chicks but there were just so many girls I couldn't remember their names). Anyway I had just gotten my hair dyed for $60 and it looked fantastic, I was sure it would get me some action.. I was in grade 9 and I was a volleyball good. So much so that I was playing senior ball when i was a Jr. Anyway, as my initation they shaved my head. $60 down the drain and ever since then I've been shaving my head except when I was modeling for smirnoff ice

But then I got fat and had to give that up

"Richard"
    Hey indio, what are you wearing on sept 30th? I was thinking of going with my thick brown DKNY cords, with my white lacoste shirt, gucci belt, boss shoes, boss socks and ofcourse my dior shades... I'll look great right up until I tee off, then you may all start laughing

Hey indio, what are you wearing on sept 30th? I was thinking of going with my thick brown DKNY cords, with my white lacoste shirt, gucci belt, boss shoes, boss socks and ofcourse my dior shades... I'll look great right up until I tee off, then you may all start laughing
    My clown outfit as usual

"Richard"
    maybe we should call this the Depe Bob thread?

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Maybe we should call it the most useless thread ever created?

I don't have a problem with it, but I'm sure after conversing with Mr. Kilbank this might suddenly disappear.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Got My Card zoic is on a distinguished road zoic's Avatar

Talking

I just hope the boss does not find out you took his shoes and socks.
    [COLOR=DarkRed]"Friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer"

[/COLOR]Kevin

Hall of Fame jonf is on a distinguished road jonf's Avatar
    If it keeps dick occupied i'd call it pretty darn useful

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    Why should it dissapear? It's in the right section "Stupid useless threads about nothing" Perhaps we should rename it the "Seinfeld" forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kilbank
    Why should it dissapear? It's in the right section "Stupid useless threads about nothing" Perhaps we should rename it the "Seinfeld" forum.
    I like the Seinfeld idea. But I think the real name should be "Richard's Post Padding Thread". We all know your motive behind this.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

I Just Won't Leave covanant is on a distinguished road covanant's Avatar
    Why do Zebra's have stripes?
    [font=Impact]Dirty...Mean...And Mighty Unclean.[/font]

Got My Card zoic is on a distinguished road zoic's Avatar
    The name I think most suits this forum would be "sandbox"
    [COLOR=DarkRed]"Friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer"

[/COLOR]Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by zoic
    How dare you sully the good name of sandbox by associating it with one of "Richard"s blatant attempts at post padding!!!

Ummmm, maybe 'Litterbox' ?

Hall of Fame Hacker is on a distinguished road Hacker's Avatar
    Holy smokes I break with tradition and actually PLAY golf and all hell breaks out in here

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker
    Holy smokes I break with tradition and actually PLAY golf and all hell breaks out in here
    See what happens when you actually get a life? Stop breaking tradition, get back in your little bed in the corner and be good

Hall of Fame Hacker is on a distinguished road Hacker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Indio
    See what happens when you actually get a life? Stop breaking tradition, get back in your little bed in the corner and be good
    I played the Marshes yesterday........I'm ready to go back to my little bed

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker
    I played the Marshes yesterday........I'm ready to go back to my little bed
    ROFLMAO..... hmmmm, expensive wat to to frustrate yourself! I'm playing Geoff's home course this afternoon for my fun day warm up game.... I think this is #9 or 10 of the season for me

3 Wood mcnorth is on a distinguished road mcnorth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by covanant
    Scientists have several explanations for the distinctive pattern on a zebra's coat. The stripes may help zebras blend into the tall grass of the African savannah, making it hard for predators to find them. When a herd of zebras is together, all the stripes may confuse predators--they can't tell where one zebra begins and the other ends! This may give weak or elderly zebras a chance to escape.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by covanant
    Something tells me your gonna regret that question!

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    WOW--am I glad I went to bed at 10;00 pm last night! Indio I thought you were at MC today?
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Quote Originally Posted by big mac
    WOW--am I glad I went to bed at 10;00 pm last night! Indio I thought you were at MC today?
    Yeppers at 1:45... Since it is a road trip, I will have to be leaving soon!

Championship Cup Eldred is on a distinguished road Eldred's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnorth
    Scientists have several explanations for the distinctive pattern on a zebra's coat. The stripes may help zebras blend into the tall grass of the African savannah, making it hard for predators to find them. When a herd of zebras is together, all the stripes may confuse predators--they can't tell where one zebra begins and the other ends! This may give weak or elderly zebras a chance to escape.
    Good point.. and they are one of the few animals that could not be domesticated by man. (Look at horses, donkeys, mulls)... could be they are too flighty and don't make good decision. Just look at this afternoon NFL games and you'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldred
    Good point.. and they are one of the few animals that could not be domesticated by man. (Look at horses, donkeys, mulls)... could be they are too flighty and don't make good decision. Just look at this afternoon NFL games and you'll see.
    Well, Zebra's and 'thotho's' can be domesticated. Hell, thotho's can't be litter trained either!

"Richard"
    I just hope the boss does not find out you took his shoes and socks.
    At indian weddings the brides sisters and girl cousins "jack" the grooms shoes and he has to buy them back from them before he leaves the wedding hall. It doesn't go cheap.. I've seen them go as high as $1000. At indian weddings you have to take your shoes off and that is when the girls strike. I've always wondered, why don't you wear crappy shoes to the wedding and then after they steal them say no thanks and pull out the gucci loafers! But you cant, its part of the game.. part of the fun. Anyway, if geoff stole dans shoes that would make him an indian girl... I am also indian, geoff likes golf, I like golf... we get a long. Geoff, lets get married. You being from the girls side will need to come into the wedding bringing atleast 4 cows as a gift to us. Its the going rate for a good looking guy with 3 degrees who is rich

"Richard"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indio
    Hell, thotho's can't be litter trained either!
    Looks like someone forgot what a thotho is!!!!

Interesting question about the zebra but what color are their stripes? are they white with black stripes? or are they black with white stripes?

GolfPig of the Year 2006 Golfbum is on a distinguished road
    At indian weddings the brides sisters and girl cousins "jack" the grooms shoes and he has to buy them back from them before he leaves the wedding hall. It doesn't go cheap.. I've seen them go as high as $1000. At indian weddings you have to take your shoes off and that is when the girls strike. I've always wondered, why don't you wear crappy shoes to the wedding and then after they steal them say no thanks and pull out the gucci loafers! But you cant, its part of the game.. part of the fun. Anyway, if geoff stole dans shoes that would make him an indian girl... I am also indian, geoff likes golf, I like golf... we get a long. Geoff, lets get married. You being from the girls side will need to come into the wedding bringing atleast 4 cows as a gift to us. Its the going rate for a good looking guy with 3 degrees who is rich
    First off you two clowns are not worth FOUR COWS! Maybe 4 ducks, or better yet FOUR SEAGULLS! Four bugs from the back yard!!
    If Geoff stole Dan's shoes he would likely try hawking them on here for a club
    As for "RICHARD" and his shaved head, god please help us, do not allow him to post photos of that! I have had one heart attack this year, I do not want another.

And one other thing, Geoff you should be worried, and very very afraid, I mean c'mon, "RICHARD" is talking marriage and you are involved

Speaking of THREAD JACKING

Ten Best Things to Say if you Get Caught Sleeping at Your Desk

10. "They told me at the Blood Bank this might happen. "

9. "This is just a 15 minute power nap they raved about in the time management course you sent me to."

8. "Whew! Guess I left the top off the Whiteout. You probably got here just in time."

7. "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new business strategy."

6. "I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."

5. "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminatory toward people who practice Yoga?"

4. "Heck! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out how to handle that big accounting problem."

3. "Did you ever notice sound coming out of these keyboards when you put your ear down real close?"

2. "Who put decaf in the wrong pot?" NUMBER ONE best thing to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk........

1. Raise your head slowly and say, "...in Jesus name, Amen."

I have to remember #10 when I fall asleep at work. That is when I actually do go to work!

My opinions are my own, I do not follow others.

Yeah, I am concerned. But I figured the best defence would be to ignore him and maybe he would just go away. Doubt it, but worth a shot.

"Richard"
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Johnston
    Yeah, I am concerned. But I figured the best defence would be to ignore him and maybe he would just go away. Doubt it, but worth a shot.
    Yes, for the past year people have been saying "just ignore him, he will go away" but im still here!

Thread Information