CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Champion sharkhark is on a distinguished road sharkhark's Avatar

Question Aj's Free 'Magic Move'

So ok, I just read my fresh new golf magazine and AJ is back with a secret. After shelling out $90 bucks previously for his 'secret' and learning nothing more than a. to hit down on balls with 4th groove, and b. how to improve my pitching/chipping, and really nothing else.
    No secret.
    I was suprised to see him back in the golf magazine describing a new magic move. Get this, at least its free!
    On top of the 6 page info, there is a video on golfonline linked below.
    I don't really want anyone here hitting better or longer than me, but since I won't be trying it out until tomorrow, thought I would share.
    We all love trying new crap, so thought we could post here after a range session of fun.
    Good luck.
    PS a bonus is the very cool and funny new cobra commercial!
    http://www.golfonline.com/golfonline...532816,00.html
    "Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual"

Uber Poster little brit is on a distinguished road little brit's Avatar
    Well have fun at the range. With such a hand manipulated swing say bye bye to the ball

Albatross Powerdraw is on a distinguished road
    cupped left wrist is a nono in my book. that face can and will open with a slight rotation of the wrists without thinking about it.

the rest is fine...hit down and horizontal hinge motion (rotation of toe over heel of club in his words) IS the major principle to remember. Cup the left wrist and welcome to hacker-ville.

"Richard"
    This guy is a retard. I bought one of his videos and returned it the next day. They asked me what the reason was and I said "he sucks" and they smiled and gave me my money back.

Uber Poster little brit is on a distinguished road little brit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    This guy is a retard. I bought one of his videos and returned it the next day. They asked me what the reason was and I said "he sucks" and they smiled and gave me my money back.
    Wish I had done that

Champion sharkhark is on a distinguished road sharkhark's Avatar
    Hey I admit that I shelled out for his 'secret' to golf and its sitting on my shelf. I also used to cup my wrist but used lessons to get rid of it. The idea of on purpose doing it, scares me.
    I used to have sore wrists from it.
    But of course that isn't going to stop me from a large bucket before golf tomorrow
    PS moving shortly back to TO. The obvious choice would be to peruse the TGN site more, but I don't follow expectations. I will continue to be on here as I really like the people here and will give an open invite once moved for golfing etc.
    Cheers guys.
    "Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual"

Thread Information