Complete set of men's left-handed Hippo Giant clubs including matching stand bag.
Set includes:complete iron set (w/ wedge), putter, 3 and 5 fairway woods, and oversized (380cc) driver. Irons have steel shafts and woods are graphite.
As well, I'll include a Hippo Giant 460 cc driver that I purchased as an upgrade. Very nice set to use while you learn the game. Clubs are in good condition - used this set about a dozen times. Pitching wedge has been well used in backyard so its not as shiny as the others but is perfectly playable. Buyer to pay shipping. Bought last year when the set was retailing for around $300 and the driver was $100. This year the kit retails for $180 and the driver is now only $40. I'll take $100. Also willing to trade.

"Hippo Giant kits appeal to golfers of entry to mid level playing ability. The Hippo Giant proves that quality golf equipment is not synonymous with paying the highest price. The kit is designed to help alleviate the most common mistakes in golf. The Hippo Giant Kits helps you to play better.
Features
- Oversized low center of gravity metal woods with rebound face for maximum distance and exceptional launch.
- Oversized wide sole design low center of gravity irons with steel shafts for superior control and accuracy.
- Milled face system putter, heel toe weighted to provide extreme feel and control with extended sweet spot.
- Deluxe ultra light stand bag.
- 3 Hippo embroidered head covers."

*Picture shows right-handed but this a lefty driver and set.
"Hippo Giant 460cc mens left driver appeals to golfers of all playing abilities. The Hippo Giant proves that quality golf equipment is not synonymous with paying the highest price. Designed for longer straighter drives, the Hippo Giant wants you to play better - knowing you are going to make solid contact leading to a more aggressive & confident swing.
Features
- 460cc club head size, classic and conventional in its appearance.
- Shaft specifications:
Standard length 45.25 inch.
Weight: 65G
Torque: 3.6 degree.
- Soft compound Hippo tour grip provides superior traction.
- An optimized center of gravity, positioned low, promotes a medium trajectory.
- High quality embroidered snap head cover included."