100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hopelessly Addicted Shivas Irons is on a distinguished road Shivas Irons's Avatar
    Other than the obvious answer of working out and being conscious of foods that have a high GI and fat content I can't give you any pat answers.
    The metabolic testing i was referring to won't really get you in shape but it will address any metabolic and/or nutritional deficiencies that might prevent you from reaching your maximum potential.
    check out the ICMT profile on this link - they'll send you a testing kit if you're interested.

https://www.wellnesshospital.com/
    Al Gore didn't invent the internet, but he did invent global warming.

"Richard"
    I'm pretty sure a healthy diet and working out will get me on the right track but i was thinking more along time lines of when to eat and wen to work out nd maybe what to eat

Hopelessly Addicted Shivas Irons is on a distinguished road Shivas Irons's Avatar
    i think wwe need a fitness/nutrition guru - there must be someone on this site with his knowledge. i think dan kilbank knows and is holding out. he's afraid of what will happen if you play him again with your new & improved physique.

"Richard"
    Don't tell him but I just dropped $300 on winter lessons and am going to start using my gym again... not to get into shape to pick up girls but to beat dan.. if I pick up a few girls on the way then so be it (thanks dan, will take some pics for you)

Must be Single Txxxxxxx is on a distinguished road Txxxxxxx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivas Irons
    i think wwe need a fitness/nutrition guru - there must be someone on this site with his knowledge. i think dan kilbank knows and is holding out. he's afraid of what will happen if you play him again with your new & improved physique.
    I have my personal training certificate....I know a few things, but I don't work for free...

"Richard"
    let me guesss. you want me to buy your clubs

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    let me guesss. you want me to buy your clubs
    LOL! No...you missed out on all of them. They've all bee sold with the exception of the 17 degree Fli-Hi CLK.

You could buy me something from GT if you want though.

I could write you something up if you want. How much experience do you have in the gym?

"Richard"
    well by experience if you mean going to the gym dressed in really exepensive clothes and looking like I'm going to a gym/night club and watching women to arobics and watching them strech and then slashing water on my face, under my pits and then breathing really heaving to pretend like I worked out and then hitting on them... yes I have lots of experience... if you mean actually working out. I've had three personal training sessions but I was looking more at a daily diet which basically tells me what to eat and when.. its the only way I will eat healthy

well by experience if you mean going to the gym dressed in really exepensive clothes and looking like I'm going to a gym/night club and watching women to arobics and watching them strech and then slashing water on my face, under my pits and then breathing really heaving to pretend like I worked out and then hitting on them... yes I have lots of experience... if you mean actually working out. I've had three personal training sessions but I was looking more at a daily diet which basically tells me what to eat and when.. its the only way I will eat healthy
    I can write up a diet based on your BMR...Diet is honestly 90% of the game, 5% gym and 5% supplements. It's VERY important not to miss a meal, but I'll often miss the gym for two weeks straight to give myself a break.

How much is a diet worth to you?

Oh...BTW...Dieting is very boring and monotonous so that's something you have to be prepared for. You can't expect to be able to eat a large selection of foods.

"Richard"
    lets negotiate what did you have in mind? I need a diet that isn't hard to prepare, and it need it to be detailed right down to the drink

"Richard"
    How about a sleeve of TM TPs waiting for you when you get here (red or black, you pick)

How about a sleeve of TM TPs waiting for you when you get here (red or black, you pick)
    A diet is worth $15 to you? HAHAH! I have a couple of cases thanks. You'll have to do better than that.

"Richard"
    we have PST over here

But what did you have in mind???

we have PST over here

But what did you have in mind???
    I dunno man. I'm only giving you a hard time. Give me your email addy and I'll try to write something up this week.

As for drinks...Water....You won't be drinking much besides water.

"Richard"
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmontonGolfer
    I dunno man. I'm only giving you a hard time. Give me your email addy and I'll try to write something up this week.

As for drinks...Water....You won't be drinking much besides water.
    Don't worry dude, you do the diet and I'll take care of you

"Richard"
    Do you need anything from me?? weight? bf%? height? sexual history?

Do you need anything from me?? weight? bf%? height? sexual history?
    Just give me your height and weight. BF% isn't really a big deal. I already know you are metrosexual so sexual history is not need.

"Richard"
    6'1-190lbs

would like to get to 6'4, 195lbs

Thread Information