CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    "Richard"
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Johnston
    If you'd actually read threads instead of always posting them you would've read the thread about the meaning behind people's usernames. Well "John" said he used John because he didn't think he'd be on the site much. His real name is Jordan.
    Thats not really that funny... as for me posting and not reading... how else am I going to get to 379 threads

Team Match Play Champ 2009 hoolio is on a distinguished road hoolio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    how else am I going to get to 379 threads
    Outsourcing... I'm sure there are plenty of overworked kids in China who would gladly choose posting about the odd things that pop into their head over stiching Nikes for 12 hours a day.

Hell, if you strike the right deal with a slave-driver you might have a whole team of 9 year olds with seven fingers taking a run at Mr. Johnstons post count record.
    Let's put a Smile on that Face!

Hall of Fame Ginker is on a distinguished road Ginker's Avatar
    Yeah John gets my vote.. Since I heard the story and his name isn't John at all..
    Proud Member BigJohnnys Ryder Cup Team '08
    All your base, are belong to us.

"Richard"
    Quote Originally Posted by hoolio
    Outsourcing... I'm sure there are plenty of overworked kids in China who would gladly choose posting about the odd things that pop into their head over stiching Nikes for 12 hours a day.

Hell, if you strike the right deal with a slave-driver you might have a whole team of 9 year olds with seven fingers taking a run at Mr. Johnstons post count record.
    Yeah I was thinking of outsourcing to china but then I found out Geoff already out sourced to india... and no one is better than indians... so I can't do anything about it

Must be Single 1972Apex is on a distinguished road 1972Apex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Reid, are you no longer a moderator???? Does that mean there is a spot open?? where do I apply??!?!?!!? Also, where is my putting mat? LOL
    The putting mat is all boxed up and good to go. Just let me know how you want me to get it to you. I can give it to 6 wood this weekend to take up to Ottawa if you want.
    The opinions expressed in this post are mine and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of others on OG.

"Richard"
    wicked, that would be awesome

Must be Single 1972Apex is on a distinguished road 1972Apex's Avatar
    I'll give it to him on the weekend and you can pick it up from him next week
    Actually though he and I are playing in Ottawa on Friday if you want to join us. Haven't picked a course yet but will do so today.
    The opinions expressed in this post are mine and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of others on OG.

"Richard"
    oh man, I wish I could. I'll be in toronto by tomorrow night.

As for the wierdest/coolest avitar, its mine for sure. Mine is ME doing a 1 handed han stand with the other hand (finger) pointing at the camera man... now that is skill!!!

Hall of Fame jonf is on a distinguished road jonf's Avatar
    why didn't you post the pic from 10 minutes later of you getting hauled away in the back of an ambulance curled up in the fetal position?

"Richard"
    how are you going to impress any girls that way retard???

Jonf F, you feel like skipping school and playing irish hills tomorrow at 730am?

Hall of Fame jonf is on a distinguished road jonf's Avatar
    Haha...you feel like flying me in on the red eye from Victoria? I suppose at this hour it'd have to be the Concorde...put if yoy can get me there, I'll play .

Thread Information