Boy, am I glad I found out about this site. I didn't know there was such an active online golf community in Ottawa.

Anyways, about myself, I'm a 20 year old student. I just got "seriously" into golf this year. I have this extremely old-school Spalding "full" (lol, driver, 3 wood, 5, 7, 9, wedge, putter) set. I figure in the winter I will start working on getting new stuff.

I live not 2 minutes away from the Kevin Haime golf centre, and frequent there quite a bit. I have been trying to play as many courses as I can this summer (I started frequently golfing at the start of July). I havent gotten to play any of the top courses yet. I figure I don't need to spend 100 bucks on the fee then have to pay for 20 golf balls.

I played Pakenham today. It's alright. to be honest I don't really know which courses are great compared to others, but so far the best looking course I have played is the oaks of Cobden. I've heard fantastic things on here about greensmere so I think I will play that next week. I normally go play 18 2x a week.

Hmm, I guess my handicap is........okay, lets not talk about that. My best score so far on any 18 hole course is 110, which I actually did today at Pakenham, and also last week at Glen Mar.

Well, I suppose that's all. This is a great site you have here.