CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    "Richard"

NFL perdictions.. anything goes

1. Payton manning will throw less than 30tds and have his worst passing total to date

2. Tiki barber will be the only RB to rush for more than 2000 yards this year

3. The colts will not win more than 10 games this year...

4. The giants will be one of the top teams in the league this year... going 12-4 in the reg season

5. Vik will get hurt and miss 3 games

6. T.O. will have one of his worst seasons ever

7. The chargers will make the playoffs and win the superbowl

8. for those of you who don't know julius jones.. you will after this season

KEEP THEM COMING, should be interesting to see who called what

Hall of Fame jonf is on a distinguished road jonf's Avatar
    give me a couple days on this one. I can't follow up my famous "Tiger will miss the cut and Duval will make it" US Open prediction with a flop . What, you all knew I wasn't going to forget about that one.

"Richard"
    Quote Originally Posted by jonf
    give me a couple days on this one. I can't follow up my famous "Tiger will miss the cut and Duval will make it" US Open prediction with a flop . What, you all knew I wasn't going to forget about that one.
    Honestly, that was probably the most amazing perdition I have ever seen... I mean to even think of something like that shows that you have sever mental problems but to have the balls to say it in a public forum and for it actually come true... the odds, I don't think even I could caculate them! Good job, looking forward to see what you predict for this season in the NFL

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Honestly, that was probably the most amazing perdition I have ever seen... I mean to even think of something like that shows that you have sever mental problems but to have the balls to say it in a public forum and for it actually come true... the odds, I don't think even I could caculate them! Good job, looking forward to see what you predict for this season in the NFL

Now THAT was a ringing endorsement of Jon's prognostication capabilities !
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

Hall of Fame jonf is on a distinguished road jonf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    I just wish I'd have had the balls to put 100 bucks down on that - I would have made a KILLING.

Thread Information