I had the pleasure of playing this course with my father-in-law a few weeks back, it's located just off Highway 115 about 15 mins. from Peterborough.
The course is only 2 years old but the conditions were amazing. Very lush rough, beautiful fairways and the greens were nice also, although a few wouldn't hold your ball very well, a little firm. THis is the type of course you defintely want to keep your ball in the short grass(but what course isn't like that). The first nine are links style with lots of fescue and larger greens, the first hole a 576yd. downhill par 5 has 12 bunkers(70 in total for the whole course) that border the hole. Hole #4 shares a double green with #7 both par 3s.
From the Men's tees it measures 6087yds. but can be played as long as at 7042yds from the Expert tees.
The back nine is completely different from the front in that it's more of a Muskoka feel to it as there are some narrower holes with every hole either being uphill or downhill(A cart is highly recommended) and alot more trees some located right on the fairway as on #16 where it can really screw up your 2nd shot. On the back there are a few blind tee shots so beware. This is the type of course once you play you want to play it again, a challenge, a must play.
My father-in-law had a 2-for-1 coupon in his coupon book he picked up at Golftown so it only cost us about $80 w/ cart.
If your in the area go play it, you won't be disappointed.