100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Champion sharkhark is on a distinguished road sharkhark's Avatar
    Short pitches and chips under 50 yards. I think I am good enough golfer that if I could simply get these shots closer I could greatly reduce my score, but I can't.

I practice, but sometimes flub them, or make it on green but barely. If I could get it within 10 feet or so, I would sometimes make a 1 putt, or worst, a 2. As it stands I often make a 2 or 3.
    "Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual"

Hall of Fame NoBack is on a distinguished road NoBack's Avatar
    Just like the "Snack" thread, my answer the Cart Girl!!
    I've spent most of my life golfing .... the rest I've just wasted"
    www.nationalcapitalgolftour.com

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkhark
    Short pitches and chips under 50 yards. I think I am good enough golfer that if I could simply get these shots closer I could greatly reduce my score, but I can't.

I practice, but sometimes flub them, or make it on green but barely. If I could get it within 10 feet or so, I would sometimes make a 1 putt, or worst, a 2. As it stands I often make a 2 or 3.
    Don't let your left wrist collapse (I'm assuming you're a right-hander). Keep the back of your left hand moving forward towards the hole through the ball, and envision a bench sitting directly in front of your ball between you and the hole. Try to pitch/chip the ball under the bench.
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

Thread Information