CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Pitching Wedge Instinct is on a distinguished road

Golf in Myrtle Beach

Hey guys, I'm planning a trip for 7 days in Myrtle Beach for the last week of August. So far I've been looking at these golf packages.http://www.golfdesk.com/specials.cfm. Is anyone with first hand knowledge, able to give me any pointers on other packages or specials or just the best courses to play.

Thanks in advance
    Instinct

Major Poster EDSGOLF is on a distinguished road
    Hey Instinct,

Always make sure carts, surcharges and all taxes are included in the quotes you will get......some packagers conveniently "forget" to include some costs. August is the slow season for golf so you can play premium courses for dirt cheap prices but it is peak season for oceanfront accommodations, so it all depends on what you want. Also make sure your courses are not to far from your condo or hotel. If you need any help, just shoot me an email.
    http://www.EatDrinkSleepGolf.com
    Myrtle Beach Golf

Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar
    The Golfdesk is one of the better packagers in the area. EDS will be able to help you out also.

If this is your first trip down, the Masters collection is an excellent place to start!
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Anthony

Was there last August exact same week....

Do not book a thing. It is empty and they are starving for anyone to play. If you play afternoon it is even better. There are discounts and coupons everywhere.

Only the high end courses may still be able to get away with high prices.

In many cases you just call ahead and ask what the best deal they'll do.

Stayed at Lichtfield where they have 3 great courses and I think the green fees were under $40.

Other course (I think Indigo Creek) was in so so shape due to heavy rains. Went with my family and I think for 9 holes 2 adults 2 kid (free) with cart they charged us $25 total.

Be prepared it will be very hot...... Also not like courses her (Toronto). If you have 160 yards hit it 160 yards (not 140 with a roll or release). Also little roll on fairways.
    Hell I looked like a pro stopping the ball on the green (too bad I was 40 feet short)....

So many courses I'd play it by ear.

3 Wood smithers40 is on a distinguished road
    i agree with anthony...me and my dad go down in the summer and you can play 3 REALLY nices course for like 99 bucks! We played the TPC course for like 60 bucks! great deal down there at this time, they are STARVING for people!

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    Dont book ahead--just go. Watch your accomadations--you can get real nice stuff away from the beach--drive around and check out the courses--they are not that far apart--have fun
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Thread Information