100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    I'm a regular Andy4Par is on a distinguished road Andy4Par's Avatar

Which Course would you play?

If you had your choice to play any one course in the world, which one would it be and who would you most like to play with living or dead?

My choice would be Augusta National with Sam Snead(when he was young and in top form).

Arrow shooter Chieflongtee is on a distinguished road Chieflongtee's Avatar

Talking my pick

For myself it would be the TOURAINE along with bigeasy. The touraine so I could fool myself into thinking I had a great round. And bigeasy as an opponent so I could kick his butt on the course(I couldn't do it anywhere else).

Hall of Fame NoBack is on a distinguished road NoBack's Avatar

Thumbs up Hmmmm

With Jack Nicklaus also at Augusta.
    I've spent most of my life golfing .... the rest I've just wasted"
    www.nationalcapitalgolftour.com

Lightbulb seriously

With Tiger at the course(I forget the name) where they payed the U.S open last year I believe. A monster of a course, a real confidence builder.:crying

Fairway Junkie Michael is on a distinguished road
    Andre,

That would be Bethpage Black, it is a public course, you can play it if you want to get there very early in the morning and wait a few hours or longer.

Hopelessly Addicted fireice is on a distinguished road fireice's Avatar
    Ballybunion with Jack sometime in the spring, that would be sweet.

I Just Won't Leave big easy is on a distinguished road

Cool I don't know...

I would play Augusta. Second, I would play Pebble Beach or Bethpage Black in the same conditions as pro did in the U.S. Open (long rough, fast greens). First, I would need a lot of fans to stop my ball heading to the rough and maybe to find it if by any means I'm able to pull or to push my driver (!!!). Finally, I would cut my putter just to make sure that I won't put too hard on these mirors (maybe up to 6 inches). Then, I would probably shot around 95-100 (good days) and I would say, damn, these guys are really good.

Finally, Saint Andrews is also one of my favorite. This is one of the only course in the world where my buddies could lost me in a bunker (I'm 6'4"!)

André, next summer I will kick YOUR butt at "Touraine Golf and Country Club"

P.S. This "icon" is totally dedicated to André!!!!

:shot

Hall of Fame mpare is on a distinguished road mpare's Avatar

Augusta

Having walked the course during Masters week, I'm hooked on Augusta National, Martha Burk notwithstanding. The foursome would consist of my wife, my sister and Laurie Kane. Why you ask? Because my wife and sister love the game, are fun to play with and would truly appreciate playing there. Laurie, because she's got a great swing and a personality to match and, most importantly, she's a Maritimer! The drive down Magnolia Lane would give me goosebumps. Soon to be followed by the thrill of playing the par three course - don't underestimate its beauty. After lunch, we'd play (with reverence, of course) the main course. The day would finish off with lunch and drinks on the porch at Ike's Cabin. Hey, a guy can dream can't he.

Talking hahaha

P.S. This "icon" is totally dedicated to André!!!!
    Gee Dan / Colby ............... looks like Green Team getting killed maybe??????? A sign of things to come????

Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar

Re: hahaha

Originally posted by Steve Karam
    Gee Dan / Colby ............... looks like Green Team getting killed maybe??????? A sign of things to come????
    Yak it up now. Big talker when the snow is deep...

:bablefish
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Wink bigeasy's challenge

gee bigeasy. I will take on the challenge anytime. With my new improved Fwedge I believe I can take anybody. Like Captain Kirk I am a big time golfer you know and I was kicked out of the Touraine last year for overdriving their greens.I was also kicked out of The Chateau Cartier for hitting too many balls towards the oncoming traffic on Lucerne road. How is the new driver btw. SWEET SWEET SWEET. I believe you overpaid for it.

Alien...

I'm receiving a challenge from an Alien. This guy is living on Pluto!!! (take a look at his location!) Which moving company did you take to move so far André! It is only in your dream (or in the space) that you will hit the ball farther than I do... :aliengivi

Mpare: Sorry to disappoint you but I think that your foursome will be made of one player and three caddies (if women are allowed to caddy at Augusta?). We don't have to go too far to see that kind of discrimination. I know for sure that Laval-sur-le-Lac (near Montreal) don't allow women to tee off before noon. I'm not sure in the region but I think that a rule like this is in force at Rivermead (after 11:00 or 10:30)? It is not stated this way but women cannot have a full membership that would let them to tee off earlier in the morning.

Talking hehehe

Thanks big easy but you gotta find that martian guy in black........they're team green and iI want t o blow them up good......

BTW..... the way you two are trash talking each other is great! Sounds just like another weekend round with the boys

But why stop at one round at Touraine? Why not join the OttawaGolf Tour and make it 12 more courses in town? I'll even keep track for you although the leaderboard at the end of the season will tell all.

Ottawa Golf Tour

Also big easy............ there is private course in Sudbury that is like that also..... no women on weekends till after 11:00 am (NO exceptions)

Mmmm...

Interesting,

Steve I will consider the offer. I was a member at Les Vieux Moulins last year and the course was really crappy. Paid big bucks to play there. I have to take my decision within few weeks to know if I return to this club or elsewhere. If my buddies intend to move to Gatineau, I will certainly join Ottawa Golf club. Sounds interesting because you are playing early in the morning.

It is also interesting because instead of kicking André"s butt only one time at Touraine, I would kick it an extra 12 times!!!

Lightbulb dont get confused

big easy

Dont confuse the OttawaGolf Tour with the OttawaGolf Club now......

The OG Club is to play for less money whereas the OG Tour is like being a member of a club and playing in different formats through the year at various courses with the common goal of the competition among the players not to mention the cleaners and bragging rights. Check in the Tour events thread for more dialog on the OG tour.

Right...

You are right. It was clear in my mind but not on my keyboard!!!

3 Wood LongHitta is on a distinguished road LongHitta's Avatar

St. Andrews

It would definately be the Old Course at St. Andrews, i was born about 50 km from the course in Scotland. I would either play with the best shot maker of all time, Ben Hogan.....or the only man to win the grand slam, and best amateur of all time, Bobby Jones.... I would of killed for the chance to play with either of those legends

Arrow dreamer

bigeasy
    .PFFF. 90-100 at Bethpage. Only in your wildest dreams bud. I am playing in a tournament in May. Would you like to caddy for me? I also noticed in your profile that you're only a pitching wedge. come on you can do better.

Steve: If I recuperate your many lob wedges from the pond at Mont Cascades can you offer me free membership with Ottawa Golf?
    I have been doing so much reading lately about spining/puring that the other day as I was shoveling the driveway I began to wonder if I would get better leverage if my scraper was NBP aligned.

Caddy Shack

Sorry André, I think you cannot afford my hourly rate as a top notch caddy. Anyway, I caddy only guys having some chances in winning a tournament (percentage of the purse!).

Continue to shovel your driveway, it will certainly makes you stronger for the next summer. Maybe you will have a chance to outdrive me. For the pitching wedge, at least I'm not living on Pluto!!! If I continue to send you trash replies, maybe by the end of the day I will have a driver in my profile.

Last edited by big easy; 02-04-2003 at 09:26 AM.

moved

bigeasy.The reason I moved to Pluto was to get away from all my fans and signing autographs. Like Phil I just could not take it anymore:shakehead
    Anyway after fighting with the snow plow guy I decided to move again

P.S: I can outdrive you with my 3 wood

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar

in this order

Augusta - likely because I'll never have the chance to play there.
    Pebble Beach - Since I could play there but can't afford it.
    Old Course at St. Andrews - for the history

I'd play with my dad, Arnold Palmer (his favourite) and John Daly (why not make it fun!)

Talking lol

Andre
    If you fish out three of them, your in! One is a diamond faced so it shoudl be shining at you on your way down!!!

big easy
    Last time I needed a caddy for intersectionals, it too cost me alot. Why is it that my caddies always drink alot?

But then again he did also help me get the six points.

Moved again...

Nice to see that André has moved again. He's getting closer, he now lives in Zimbabwe! Next summer, I will make sure to bring you down to planet earth when outdriving you by 30 yards!

:reallymad

Sorry guys for not being exactly on the subject of this post!!!

Getting Exemptions The Shtick is on a distinguished road The Shtick's Avatar

Cool 6 points??

Steve- Is that 6 points or 6 pints?! From what I remember (or people have told me) I guess that I still owe you one for sending the beer cart after me on #5 to help me calm down after two doubles and then get two consecutive birdies.... not to mention the 6 points to boot!

Re: lol

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Steve Karam
    [B]Andre
    If you fish out three of them, your in! One is a diamond faced so it shoudl be shining at you on your way down!!!

The Cleveland secret is now out Steve. What was once a diamond face is now a rusted face] :bablefish

bigeasy: I don't know anything about cleaners and bragging rights but all I know is your clock will be cleaned come spring time. The only way you can outdrive me is through reincarnation or by you teeing off from the Senior's tee and me from the back tees. You are forcing me to add you on my ignore list.

I'm a regular em69 is on a distinguished road em69's Avatar
    The Old Course at St. Andrews with a local caddie as a playing partner.

Uber Poster LBH is on a distinguished road LBH's Avatar
    I'll go overseas for this one...

St. Andrews with either Jack Nicklaus or Tiger Woods...

Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar

Talking Warning: Politically incorrect statement enclosed

Pebble Beach with "insert Bimbo here" caddying in a string bikini

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Getting Exemptions The Shtick is on a distinguished road The Shtick's Avatar
    with Colby's caddy's twin sister at Bighorn! :multi

Talking ok then

Insert bimbo here?? How about Martha Burke....

Have fun boys!!!lol2

Thread Information