CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Shotmaker acadian is on a distinguished road acadian's Avatar

Adams redline RPM 430Q ,8.5* , stiff shaft

This driver is in great condition , played no more then 4 to 6 rounds with it, has 2X 2 grams weights and 2X 10 gram weights with Fujikura G60 stiff shaft. Has headcover and wrench kit ,
    165$ obo
    cheers

"Richard"
    Probably not but would you sell the head cover and wrench set?? I can't find mine!

i'll wait on that

not to sure i'd be able to sell the club easier like that , heheheh but if i get really desperate for cash it's yours , heheh

Hybrid DaleLeo is on a distinguished road DaleLeo's Avatar

Interested

Presently have an Adams Redline(Approx. 2 years old - 105 degrees) and have an interest in your 8.5. However, would have to change shaft to regular, and was wondering about a reduction in price? Also, is there a specific reason for selling? I really like the Adams, but maybe you know something I don"t know!

could happen

hey there daleleo, i'll keep the driver up for sale for a couple more days and see if i get interest in the whole club, but i've sold just the head on drivers before , so if nothing falls through in the next week , we could work something out ,, you'll be first in line
    and of course the price would go down.
    No there's nothing wrong at all with this club i just prefer the square face on my Taylor Made R540XD TP,with the combination of the Accra Shaft just suits my swing a little better, most drivers have a little closed faced to them ,, but not my TP. Plus the adams have a particular sound to them wich i'm not crazzy for , but to each his own . hehe
    I'll let you know shortly
    take care
    cheers

"Richard"
    I have the exact same driver in my bag right now (I also have the 10.5 redline you have) and they are awesome. My 430Q is by far the best driver I have ever head. The ball goes if you hit it in the sweet spot, its such a hot face! Its pretty much the same as the r7 425 but its 5cc bigger and looks nicer at adress. I love adams, I'm a huge fan!

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by thotho
    I have the exact same driver in my bag right now (I also have the 10.5 redline you have) and they are awesome. My 430Q is by far the best driver I have ever head. The ball goes if you hit it in the sweet spot, its such a hot face! Its pretty much the same as the r7 425 but its 5cc bigger and looks nicer at adress. I love adams, I'm a huge fan!
    Yeah, especially when you actually hit one straight. I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. With all your talk lately of sliced drives, I figured it would be good for a laugh.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

"Richard"
    actually I figured out a way not to slice anymore. I just put the two 10's at the heel and take out the two twos! haha

Uber Poster LBH is on a distinguished road LBH's Avatar
    PM sent

pm's replied

Yeah thoto i agree , i think at address it looks alot nicer then the R7 ,, just the composite top alone on the head looks great ,, but i'm not sure about hitting it without my 2X 2 gramm weights , heheh why don't you just go on ebay and buy those custome weights they make for adams drivers , i think they make em up to 18 grams ,, get a couple those in the heal ,it should help that slice and get a little more distance too ,,,

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    Have you ever hit the sweet spot yourself?
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

"Richard"
    Bob, are we talking about drivers still?

Anyone someone buy this driver, its a great deal! All they have left at golftown are lefties and they are selling for almost $300 taxes in! Anyone who hits the r7 425 and the 430q (that I've talked to) likes the adams better... including me!

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    Bob, are we talking about drivers still?

Let me see now, when I enter it says Ottawa Golf, so yup, I am pretty sure that is what we are talking about.
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

"Richard"
    Hit it a few times at the range today. Got great distance out of it. There are nets at range I go to and i hit the back of the net at the end of the range. The yardage markers where all gone today because they were doing maint. work so I have no clue how far it was but I caught that sucker right dead in the centre of the sweet spot. I'm not sure if I like the shaft I put in the adams head. Its a 76g v2, very low torque and it feels like board. Its really keeping me straight but I don't feel the slingshot effect I used to with my NV that I had in it before.

price drop

155$

Hi Acadian,

Interested in the 8.5. How do we get together?

hey there

Anytime brefore saturday since i'm leaving for New Brunswick for 2 weeks.
    I live north of gatineau but play at the hautes plaines so i'm usualy in town a few times a week
    PM me with your # we could get in contact and fix something up
    let me know
    Cheers

Me again

Tel# 613-731-9757.

If I don't answer, please leave a message where I can contact you. Would like to have prior to this weekend(Sat).

Thread Information