Hi I wanted to let everyone know that we have the P3ProSwing Golf Simulators at 10% Off any Package and Free Shipping here in Canada so no Duty Brokerage etc.

These systems are priced incredibly well and are being used by club fitters, teaching pros and home users.

For discounts use "ottawagolf" discount coupon at checkout or just PM me and I will help you out.

The Base Unit after rebate and Gst is $770.35cdn shipped.

(Combo Pack) The Base Unit and Hitting Mat after rebate and Gst is $1035.23cdn shipped.

(Par Package) The Base Unit, Hitting Mat & Atec Multi Sports Hitting Net is after rebate and Gst is $1193.05cdn shipped.

(Birdie Pack) The Base Unit, Ultimate Mat Pack & Impact Projection Screen after rebate and Gst is $2080.08cdn shipped.

(Eagle Pack) The Base Unit, Ultimate Mat Pack, Small Hitting Center after rebate and Gst is 2889.00cdn shipped.

(Double Eagle Pack) The Base Unit, Hitting Mat Putting strip, Large Hitting Center after rebate and Gst is 5469.84cdn shipped.

After the 10% Off and Free Shipping not to mention the savnigs on shipping in from the US, Duty & Brokerage this is the Best Price out there! If you have any questions just PM me and I will respond right away! Thanks!