100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    "Richard"

WIE is going to win the US open...maybe

Well she had a share of the lead and is now one shot back as I write this. For those of you who said she didn't deserve all the exemptions she gets because she is has never won on tour, how would your opinion of her and her exemptions change if she were to win? Even if she didn't win, the kid seems to be in contention everytime she plays. Discuss

PS IMO she is the best woman golfer on the planet and once she gets that first win, watch out. Its like when I started working out, I couldn't get over that hump of benching my weight but the day I did it... I never looked back. Right now, If I took my shirt off infront of camilo v, he would probably drop into his green reading pose and start kissing me feet

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    Annika is still the best player in the world bar none. Having said that , i think Wie could become the next best thing in womans golf in the very near future.

ANNIKA RULES!!!!!!!!!!

"Richard"
    as you know, golf is based on what you've done in the past two years. Anything before that doesn't even count. Based on that, yes she is best female golfer but if golf was based on a year instead of two.. she wouldn't be there, neither would tiger... but I guess its pointless to make such a statement since that is what it is based one

Hall of Fame jonf is on a distinguished road jonf's Avatar
    and michelle wie would not be there either, so you're contradicting your own original statement.

Must be Single mberube is on a distinguished road mberube's Avatar
    Hmmm. There is a lot of experience on top of that leaderboard. Will Wie surpass all those major champions? I think not. 6 holes to go…
    Strive for perfection, but never expect it!

GolfPig of the Year 2006 Golfbum is on a distinguished road
    [quote=thotho)

. Its like when I started working out, I couldn't get over that hump of benching my weight but the day I did it... I never looked back. Right now, If I took my shirt off infront of camilo v, he would probably drop into his green reading pose and start kissing me feet[/quote]

Hey thotho you want to see a picture of my chest? With that nice long scar down the centre? You would drop to the floor

I want Se Ri to win, she is The Korean Babe IMO
    My opinions are my own, I do not follow others.

"Richard"
    Quote Originally Posted by jonf
    and michelle wie would not be there either, so you're contradicting your own original statement.
    I guess you didn' see the thread were I said Ochoa would win the open I say one thing and then either forget what I said and say something else or change my mind and say something else. Everyone should know this by now. A year+ of contradictions

"Richard"
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfbum
    I want Se Ri to win, she is The Korean Babe IMO
    I have a weak stomache, I might just pass out as you said. Also, I found it a good idea never to call a woman "babe" as they always think you are calling them a talking pig

Quote Originally Posted by thotho
    I have a weak stomache, I might just pass out as you said. Also, I found it a good idea never to call a woman "babe" as they always think you are calling them a talking pig
    What, you think Se Ri is not hot? Hey I call my wife babe all the time and she does not think I am calling her a talking pig It's all in how you say it buddy, you are young and have lots to learn
    Now, on another note, who is going to win the US Women's Open during the 18 hole playoff? Pat or Annika? I tend to think Annika might win,but Pat Hurst is not going to lay down and roll over. Should be fun, hope TGC carries it.
    Last edited by Golfbum; 07-03-2006 at 07:03 AM.

Playoff

Thru 8 holes of the playoff
    Annika is -2
    Pat is +3
    Not looking good for Pat right now.

Thread Information